Poll: how many people on UG can drive?
Poll Options
View poll results: how many people on UG can drive?
yeah, i can drive
97 64%
nope, i can't drive
55 36%
Voters: 152.
Page 1 of 2
I've just passed my driving test this morning, so i was wondering how many people on UG can drive?

Sorry if this has been done i'm slightly drunk in celebration lol
a poll would be good. but no i can't
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
I do, I just got my license like a month ago and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner (I waited like 3 years... stupid move).
cheers sam! yeah i was trying to put a poll up but i can't work out how lol, i don't really post much.
Getting drunk right after you can legally drive? Now there's a good habit to get into.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
yeah i know, don't worry i would never drive drunk, my friend got a DUI a few months back and i've been telling him how stupid that was. I'm not insured untill tomorrow or the next day though so i might aswell party now and be responsible later lol.
I do. Took me about 9 months or so, though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I do.I love it but I dont like when they tell me to get stuff at the super market or something lol.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Schecter C1 Classic
Ovation CS257
Drive Stratocaster copy

Traynor YCV80 all Tube
Pignose G40V Tube Amp

Ibanez TS9
Digitech GNX2
Line6 POD
Fostex MR8HD multitrack recorder
I have been driving since April. I waited till I was 18. That was a BAD move.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Been driving for about 7 months now.

How many minors?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yes, I drive. I've been driving legally since I was 15. I think you should've made a poll.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Congrats man.

I got mine...four years ago? Something like that.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
I can, but don't. I don't own a car, don't particularly want or need one and probably couldn't afford one anyhow. I don't have rich parents to pay my way in life. I passed my license because you never know when you'll need it.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
If someone tells me how to do i poll i will do lol.

To Jakeylee111 - 5 minors, can't believe i actually stalled was quite embarassed lol how many did you get?
Quote by yeoldmonkeyman
If someone tells me how to do i poll i will do lol.

go on the first post and click edit..

then it might say add poll or something..

i dunno
i've been driving since i was 15, i'm 19 this sunday.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Legally??? No.

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
I passed my test last Tuesday, and I'm insured on the family car (have been for a while now).

Need to get myself a job so I can afford to run my own car.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

been driving for 3 years...or to be correct i have had my licens for 3 years(since 18, thats the legal driving age in sweden) but i have been driving since 12 years old...gor my firs moped age 7, got my first bike age 14 got my first car age 15, got my first car over 300hp at 17, got my first car over 16k usd(thats 100k swedish) at 18

could not live without a car, i would go nuts
My dad thought me the basics of driving so I can a little bit, but I only turned 18 last week which is the legal age here for driving, so I don't have my license yet.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I've been driving for 10 years. It loses its thrill after a while
Hi, I'm Peter
i've been leagaly driving since i was 15.....but really started at like 10 or 11 i think farm work
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
Quote by Dirk Gently
I've been driving for 10 years. It loses its thrill after a while

first time you gotta run to the store for a parent it loses it thrill
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
I am the worst driver ever. I sometimes drive 60 on a road that has a 35 MPH speed limit. I eat McDonalds often while driving, and once I've even accidentally driven on the median while eating McDonalds.
i am coming to take your license.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by The Madcap
I am the worst driver ever. I sometimes drive 60 on a road that has a 35 MPH speed limit. I eat McDonalds often while driving, and once I've even accidentally driven on the median while eating McDonalds.

Yet you'll just happily say "I'm a bad driver" instead of stop doing distracting things while you're driving.
Hi, I'm Peter
Congrats, I get my license in exactly 6 six months. Well, I take the road test, anyway.
It gets old pretty quick.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I'll be 17 in december, Il'l start learning after that.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm only 15

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

yea i got a license too, but here in italy it's from 18 y-o and up...
but anyway yea!
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Page 1 of 2