This song is titled "Bored". For another song go to my band profile (see link in sig). Here it is, enjoy:

Verse

Lying in my room,
nothing left to do,
wish that I had something to do!

Chorus

And I’m bored out of my mind,
there is nothing left for me to find!

Verse

Fun has left me,
boredom blessed me,
and somebody help me now!

Then it repeats itself from there
Please rate
It's not bad. Has some terribly typical rhyming and lines, and while some songs can cut it being that short, they're very well written, or have a beautiful sense of simplicity to them. I'd have to say yours lacks that.

Just didn't cut if for me however, sorry.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by ENIGMATIC.
It's not bad. Has some terribly typical rhyming and lines, and while some songs can cut it being that short, they're very well written, or have a beautiful sense of simplicity to them. I'd have to say yours lacks that.

Just didn't cut if for me however, sorry.

thanx
Umm, what can I say.

It seems like you wrote it in a few minutes. The lyrics are boring, noon-moon-spoon rhyming couplets which have no edge at all. Well, it's very short, so it also makes it hard for me to give a long(ish) review.
Uhhh, its really short. You could make the second chorus longer. Okay for lke a 1:30 blitz kind of thing.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
it should deffinetely be longer. if your gonna write a song about being bored really show us how bored it is and try to use some interesting rhyme scheme. you don't want your audience to be bored by your "bored" song... that would be ironic.

interesting idea though. you should check out the Death Angel song "bored" when you've decided you're done working on this and compare it. its got an interesting and awesome riff and cool lyrics too you could get some ideas from there.

PLEASE CRIT MINE BACK: Nocturnal Nemesis
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11428618#post11428618

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.