For anyone who has gotten the upgrade for it...what is the maximum amount of songs the SLVR could hold? I looked on the website but it didn't say an exact amount of songs.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
because the amount of songs something can hold depends on it's bitrate, filesize and format- i hate it when people say "yeah this can hold 5000 songs" because you can't measure it exactly
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Well does it say on the website the amount it can hold in Gigabytes?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Up to 512MB or removable transflash memory

512MB....that dosent sound like a lot of songs.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Actually, stock, it is limited by number of songs, not just space. The database isn't allowed more than 100 entries. I found this out the hard way, after loading about 150 songs to it (1/3 of my songs weren't available to play).

It's really not worth it, unless this upgrade puts an end to the database limiters.
the phone memory can hold like 5 songs or almost like 30 megs dependinf on carrier and model. with a tf card about 512 will hold 75 198 kb/s four minute songs. or somethi garound that.
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC