Hello my friends I need you to recommend a vintage-sounding delay to use for Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Jeff Beck, Beatles, Queen, Led Zep.

Would the Ibanez AD-9 be enough? If not, which delay would you recommend me?
I have no limit fortunately! Recommend me the best delay you have in mind for this kind of sound
TC electronics vintage delay!!! FTW....

its the most amazing delay ever.... but waaay out of my price range... im stuck with my boss
I'd say an analog delay pedal, any model, just not digital
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
If you have no limit, then look at some good delays, like the Deluxe Memory Man, AD9, Carl Martin DeLayla.

Or, cheaper, the Boss DD3 and DD6.

Or...The Fulltone Tube Tape Echo. Will cost you $1,200 NEW, though.....
the ad-9 is a great delay, i have one and love it. if you dont have a limit and you like the sound of the ad-9, then maybe go with the maxon ad-999. it is very similar to the ad-9 but it has something like twice the delay time. i mean there are other nice delays out there you want to look into, but i know for a fact that this one has a great sound.
Quote by jof1029
then maybe go with the maxon ad-999.

try searching for Maxon AD 999 in Youtube...there's a sick video of some dude making a synth out of it...blew me off my stand...
Thank youu my friends! But, for this sound, how much delay time would I need to have? Not more than 800 ms I think. I am right?
fortunately, analog and digital delay dont have much of a difference in tone. nor does the delay suck tone ffrom your guitar. so i say for versitilaty get the line-6 dl4. best delay pedal you can get. itll do everything you want and more.
i would say that analog and digital do have a different tone. my analog delay is warmer and darker sounded than any digital delay ive tried. digital delays are more pristine and clear delays. it depends on what you want to decide which is better for you.
Quote by jof1029
i would say that analog and digital do have a different tone. my analog delay is warmer and darker sounded than any digital delay ive tried. digital delays are more pristine and clear delays. it depends on what you want to decide which is better for you.

i think i meant to say that the actual tone from the guitar and not delay tone. but i 100% agree that the analog delays are darker and digital delays are wayyyy more crisp and clear
Anything analog and tape.

The Fulltone Tape Echo has been recommended.

The Danelectro Reel Echo is also good for vintage stuff.

The Maxon AD-999 is also great for vintage.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM