I need help and or suggestions on getting an all valve guitar amp. my budget is up to £600 and am looking for a combo. ive had a marshall mg50 dfx but does not cut it any more.
i play most styles of music. and am gigging .

am looking at the marshall TSL-602 combo.

any suggestions on this?

cheers guys .
Quote by Mike-Greenhalgh
I need help and or suggestions on getting an all valve guitar amp. my budget is up to £600 and am looking for a combo. ive had a marshall mg50 dfx but does not cut it any more.
i play most styles of music. and am gigging .

am looking at the marshall TSL-602 combo.

any suggestions on this?

cheers guys .

What do you play?
Quote by Mike-Greenhalgh
i have a fender usa strat with hot rails in the bridge . but also have ibanex rg 2550

No, I mean what genres?
Quote by Mike-Greenhalgh
erm i guess the main area would be rock . but love blues and most styles really .

Orange rocker 30, Laney VC 15-30, I think the Laney is a tad more versatile (I.E. Has more switches) But the orange has a bit more and could probably do heavy rock.
Quote by Mike-Greenhalgh
is the TSL-602 naff or what? never played one but look good?

I HEARD they are quite fizzy and the rocker is meant to have a much nicer overdrive, but don't quote me on that
i wouldn't really want a tsl for blues and rock...

orange rocker is probably a good call. vox ac 30 might be worth a look too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Mike-Greenhalgh
is the TSL-602 naff or what? never played one but look good?
DSL>TSL, but for your needs a Laney VC-30 would be great, as would the Orange Rocker and Vox AC (as mentioned in posts above)
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia