*orgasms*
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
dude that amp looks no more then a year old!! I wish I was you right about now:P you lucky bas%^rd
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I love you...I mean...the amp...I love the amp...
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
She sounds purdy. I wish I didn't sell my boost tho.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Beautiful....the other guy mustve been a complete moron.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
I wouldn't call him a moron.. he just wanted 3channels and the 5150 tone. He wanted his dream amp. The JCM 800 wasn't his cup of tea for his style of music.

Sure he could have went through the hassle to sell the JCM 800 and buy a 6505+ and bank a $400-$500. But at the end of the day, he didn't want to mess around with all that. He knew my gear is top notch and new I'd take care of him if anything went wrong.

So at the end of the day, everyone is happy. Now I have a 1985 JCM800 for sale
"
-Maynard

| |
wow man that thing looks good for how old it is.. you have some really nice amps man.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by MrSandMan
I wouldn't call him a moron.. he just wanted 3channels and the 5150 tone. He wanted his dream amp. The JCM 800 wasn't his cup of tea for his style of music.

Sure he could have went through the hassle to sell the JCM 800 and buy a 6505+ and bank a $400-$500. But at the end of the day, he didn't want to mess around with all that. He knew my gear is top notch and new I'd take care of him if anything went wrong.

So at the end of the day, everyone is happy. Now I have a 1985 JCM800 for sale

Selling it already?
yea, you're selling it?!?

everything looks in great shape and original (except for maybe the handle, when did Marshall switch from metal/gold handle-ends to plastic/black ones?)

....I think you're dumb for selling it personally unless you already have something in mind that suits you better.
I like my 1992 Blackface Recto and my 1988 RG100ES. The marshall is amazing, but I don't need it.

I'll probably use the money to put towards another MarkIV.
"
-Maynard

| |
How much? Im looking for one =)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Not to be a dick, but you can hardly call something vintage if it was made in '85. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^It's vintage in 2 more years.. So don't act like it's brand new. With regards to guitar gear, 25 years is vintage. It's almost 23 now..
Why is something that is vintage (25+ years) worth more?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
price?!?!?!

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Yeah, I was asking WHY the price was higher, not IF... But thanks for your effort
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I want to buy it, so I'm curious for the price.

Oh, I thought you tried to answer me question. Sorry
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Dude.......that is so awesome congrats
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Thanks guys.

looks like the MKII are fetching about $1100-$1300 in this good of shape. And the fact that there are no mods on this head makes it a bit more desirable.

Does this sound unreasonable?

If anyone is in the Detroit area, I know where there is a JCM800 half stack and flight case for $800. That includes a matching marshall cab. (this is a deal of lifetime. I was going to buy it.. but I have to much gear)

PM me if anyone in Detroit area want a compete half stack for $800. (it's not mine)
"
-Maynard

| |