it is completly nolife job. i hate it more than anything else it's totally redicilious
鋼の錬金術師
paintball is better, airsoft dont hurt at all... no adrenaline when playin... did go a few times with a group of ppl though...
woowoo airsoft represent. i havent played in like a year i miss it so much.
Paintball FTW! paint ball is much more realistic! The only thing that airsoft has on paintball is the look and feel of the weapons which i admit is pretty cool. Other than that playing airsoft is only fun in a large indoor environment!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Quote by Doobergn
How is paintball more realistic then this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wncvsH9ZElA
Granted those guys are huge nerds

.......... you can't be serious.

Imo, if you want an adrenaline rush from firing a gun, then go to war. if you want to have fun, go paintballing though. it's better than airsoft by far
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
I'm not saying I would do that but some people obviously do and it is more realistic then paintball. It does look fun as hell though.
You can't exactly play paintball in the middle of town like we do with airsoft. If you miss(which happens frequently, let me assure you) and a paintball hits a house, it's vandalism. Accident or not. Plus, airsoft is a much cheaper hobby. When I started paintball, I got a warning which I didn't realize the extent of at the time. I was told "Welcome to the world's most expensive sport." Damn straight it is. Paintball is more fun, but airsoft is more suited to my most-used playing area.
I was gonna start airsoft,but then i bought an air rifle...So much more fun...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN