i was at sam ash the other day and saw the Hartke MGT60P Piggy Back there. i am looking for a new amp, since i have a bass amp but play more guitar.

does anybody know anything about this amp? i didnt get a chance to play it so i dont really know how it sounds. It seemed pretty damn cheap and didnt look too bad,but i really dont know much about amps.

any info about this amp is appreciated.

thanks
-mroe

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=0&TempID=1&DepartmentID=1&STRID=135511&CategorySubID=1144&CategoryID=1144&BrandID=0&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=2&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true
Well, for the price that your looking at with that amp, i'd recommend you save a little bit more and look into tube amps - what sort of music do you play and do you play any gigs or just a home player?
i play rock most of the time. zeppelin, floyd, ac/dc, you know?

im also just a home player, but that doesnt mean volume would be an issue. the amp i have now is 360W and i crank that sometimes, so im not really looking for a small amp for the corner of the room.

-mroe