ok so i finished doing all of the rigger, hardcore, and carear challanges, but then i realized that i didn't finish all of the street challanges, so i did all of those and now im stuck. i herd something about you get to start your own team but i dont know what to do now. I NEED HELP
Bow Down to the Rock Gods
Skate FTW

/thread

(sorry, I can't help you.)
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
The only help I can offer is www.gamefaqs.com.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by nightraven

Tony Hawk will always pwn any of those crappy wannabe things.

I'm waiting for Proving Ground on DS

Crappy? Goodness, child.

It's preference. Some people like a challenge. If you want to grind telephone wires and score billions in a half pipe by doing a 720 grab, to revert to manual to another grab, to revert to manual, etc. that's your choice. Some people choose NBA 2k8 because it's a simulation, whereas NBA live 08 is more arcade. It's your choice. But Skate, for me, and everyone else I know, will never, EVER get old.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by IronMan14
ok so i finished doing all of the rigger, hardcore, and carear challanges, but then i realized that i didn't finish all of the street challanges, so i did all of those and now im stuck. i herd something about you get to start your own team but i dont know what to do now. I NEED HELP

to 100% the games, you have to get all the gaps. just like in thp8, thaw, etc..

i havent made it to the end of this game tho. but if everythings done and you still havented beat the game, its because of the gaps, or you didnt collect the money scattered around the level
The only help I can give you with Tony Hawks is to sell it and buy Skate. It really does squat on Tony Hawk and take a long, steamy turd on his face.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
The only help I can give you with Tony Hawks is to sell it and buy Skate. It really does squat on Tony Hawk and take a long, steamy turd on his face.

+1

I used to love the THPS games, 1 and 2 were great. The it went downhill for me, it started getting stupid with all the blowing up buildings and joining gangs and stuff.

Skate over the recent Tony Hawks any day.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
^^^ I thought THUG was pretty good.

well when i think of it, a lot of it was ridiculous, but i still enjoyed the game.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by Fishyesque
Crappy? Goodness, child.

It's preference. Some people like a challenge. If you want to grind telephone wires and score billions in a half pipe by doing a 720 grab, to revert to manual to another grab, to revert to manual, etc. that's your choice. Some people choose NBA 2k8 because it's a simulation, whereas NBA live 08 is more arcade. It's your choice. But Skate, for me, and everyone else I know, will never, EVER get old.

+30000000000000000000000

Skate is a badass game, and you cannot do two moves the same, I swear. It is just amazing. And it's actually challenging unlike Tony Hawk games.
Quote by garrett5
Tony Hawk games went downhill after 4

THUG was amazing apart from the DT glitch.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
THUG was amazing apart from the DT glitch.

QFT, I loved online when I wasn't playing with double tapping fgts.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by MX4Life
QFT, I loved online when I wasn't playing with double tapping fgts.

All I used to do was play THUG online. It was amazing.
Quote by Fishyesque
Skate FTW

/thread

(sorry, I can't help you.)

epic first post
never played Skate, but I know its better. lol
Tony Hawk still has it's epic moments, but Skate still pwns in being k00l