For once it's not a fat tourist making the claim, has Tom Cruise been right all along

Umm... well look at our President now... it's obvious that even politicians can have mental problems.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Well not everyone in government is moron, but then again Bush isn't an exception.
How does one craft fly in formation?

And hey look! Politicians are dumb like the rest of us!
Quote by Meths

Wow, for some reason that statement made me almost bust a gut.

Quote by Meths

He was talking about the flares, only if the flares would fly in formation, they could resemble a kind of UFO.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I've seen odd **** out here ever since I moved to Tucson. I haven't seen a UFO in my face, but flashing lights that move while defying the laws of physics can really make you think...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I've seen odd **** out here ever since I moved to Tucson. I haven't seen a UFO in my face, but flashing lights that move while defying the laws of physics can really make you think...

Quote by Nelsean

By any chance do they make you think: "put down the crack pipe and step away from the LSD"?

UFOs. Do. Not. Exist.
Get off your high horse and stop being a dick.

All I said was I saw lights out here that are odd.

Military maybe? I don't know, but you have no right no come to the conclusion that something doesnt exist.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Meths

UFOs. Do. Not. Exist.

Technically speaking, if you see something fly, and you don't know whether it's a bird, a plane, or superman, it's an UFO.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y
Technically speaking, if you see something fly, and you don't know whether it's a bird, a plane, or superman, it's an UFO.

Wasn't the term coined in WW2 by fighter pilots who couldn't identify whether a plane was an enemy or not? I know it's somehow attributed to WW2, but don't remember if I remember why correctly.

Quote by Nelsean
Get off your high horse and stop being a dick.

All I said was I saw lights out here that are odd.

Military maybe? I don't know, but you have no right no come to the conclusion that something doesnt exist.

I'm not on a high horse. I'm not even on a horse. City kid, me.

Whatever it is, it certainly isn't fucking aliens.

Quote by Mister.Y

I did think about that while posting but thought that no-one would be pedantic enough to point it out. Way to prove me wrong.
Quote by Meths
UFOs. Do. Not. Exist.

+1
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Meths
I did think about that while posting but thought that no-one would be pedantic enough to point it out. Way to prove me wrong.

I just felt like being an ass.

And I succeeded
Quote by Steve The Plank
That's some nice proof to backup your argument there. Way to go.

However, myself, I'll believe in aliens and UFO's when I see them, thanks. If there's no proof, I don't really give a ****.

Somebody's just a little bitter from the other thread.
I saw an alien once......... turned out to be a fat guy oh the hilarity and his tears when I shouted AHHH ALIENS AND THEY ARE OBESE