For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by postmortem2006
I'm a lightweight but even i could out drink that

Yeah good one.

You'd actually be having a postmortem after that.
this guy sucks at drinking... and life for that matter
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Not as good as the Eastern European guy who had twice the lethal limit of alcohol in him. And was apparently talking lucidly and clearly to the nurses.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Damn Scots...

my thoughts exactly.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Meths
Not as good as the Eastern European guy who had twice the lethal limit of alcohol in him. And was apparently talking lucidly and clearly to the nurses.

haha sweet
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
This article just suddenly reminded me of the article I read a couple years ago about some guy (I think from England) who had taken over 40,000 E pills in his life and is still alive and dosing. Needless to say he's completely ****ed up now.
Lightweight, 60 pints over four days. That's not a lightweight, oh wait that is pretty sh*t .
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
This article just suddenly reminded me of the article I read a couple years ago about some guy (I think from England) who had taken over 40,000 E pills in his life and is still alive and dosing. Needless to say he's completely ****ed up now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Story/0,,1746333,00.html

yeah, that guy has his serotonin levels ****ed up for life
This guy sounds smart!!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

It was probably shandy.

Because, you know, when your life hits the rocks and you just dont care anymore, you need something to dull your pain. You hit the shandy. The true alcoholics drink.
The pride of Britain shines throughout the world. Anybody else would have died. Maybe unless they were Irish of Russian.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Go Scotland!
Gordon Brown wants a British motto, maybe it should be "Fuck you lightweight pansies, we have Scotland."