5 minutes ago was my 9th time.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Cool, thanks for the info. My life is now significantly improved.

Seriously though, wtf? Are you trying to prove to us how tough you are by boasting about how many people you told to suck something in a day?

I just don't understand the motivation behind this thread.

-EDIT- After reading your profile, you really are the King of Cool. I mean, 'Occupation: Alcoholic' says it all, really
well this sucks so Once, maybe zero as this dosent count as a person just suck out loud.
I kept telling a guy to eat **** today.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
lol

like two minutes ago i was just tellin one of my co-workers that Maynard can lick my [can i say the word?]....acorns!
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Dave-arino
well im a chupa chups salesman so........

i have no idea wat those are, but i'm sure it involves sucking lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I told someone to go suck on a doorknob earlier, but I don't think it has the same spark as what you were suggesting...
Kisses and cuddles.
One chick I was accidentally bumping into (total bitch that won homecoming queen of 9th grade) told me to "stop ****ing touching her". I told her that she should be used to being touched by random guys by now.
I said Chupamerda to people a couple times today.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Quote by kanguuu
I kept telling a guy to eat **** today.

just another day at the office for you
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Steve The Plank

-EDIT- After reading your profile, you really are the King of Cool. I mean, 'Occupation: Alcoholic' says it all, really

hahahahahaha it really made me laugh to see his profile :P
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by zombie_monster
One chick I was accidentally bumping into (total bitch that won homecoming queen of 9th grade) told me to "stop ****ing touching her". I told her that she should be used to being touched by random guys by now.

You should win something....seriously that was very witty. One time I was at the movies and there was this girl sitting next to me with her boyfriend, both of which were strangers. They kept on going at it and I kept on teasing the chick and ****. We all ended up hanging out afterwards and she was hitting on me with her b/f right there. I had to go and she was like "Noooo don't go, I'm saving my virginity for you!!!" Then I say to her "I thought your b/f already took that in the movie theater". Wittiest thing I have ever said.....
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Me and my friend made up `go lick a scrotdem' (i know i spellt it wrong).We got bored of it so we went up to this bitch and said `go suck a scrotdem'.She said ` you guys suck'.`i said you swallow'bbbbbuuuurrrrnnneeeddddShe thucken hates us but who cares, shes a bitch.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Quote by freshtunes
You should win something....seriously that was very witty. One time I was at the movies and there was this girl sitting next to me with her boyfriend, both of which were strangers. They kept on going at it and I kept on teasing the chick and ****. We all ended up hanging out afterwards and she was hitting on me with her b/f right there. I had to go and she was like "Noooo don't go, I'm saving my virginity for you!!!" Then I say to her "I thought your b/f already took that in the movie theater". Wittiest thing I have ever said.....

Wow you are such a joke. Seriously, do something productive instead of talking about your thoughts while wanking....
0 times.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Probably quite a few, it's a very popular request at the moment.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Steve The Plank
"I'm laidback, like playing my guitar, drinking cold beer, and chillin with the girls."

This guy must be a real hit with the ladies, what with the rock hard attitude, foul mouth and his "cold beer".

Sigged for being the most hilarious thing I've heard all night
Also:
Some guy was talkign to a girl on the school bus saying "Suck my dick are you in sixth form" and me and my bassist friend found this hilarious, we proceeded to tell eachother to "Suck my dick if [such and such]" that guy was hilarious.
Because I count how many times people tell me, of course I'd know how many times people told me to suck it.
I tell people to suck it all the time though XD
His profile may be humorous, but he's got more friends than I do... Seriously guys I'm a loser.

Despite the hilarity, I shall answer seriously. We had my mates around for shrapnel poker last night, that's when you collect all you change for a month and then use it to play poker. High stakes I know.

Anyway, I think everyone was told to suck something at some stage. My housemate fell asleep on the couch and he did end up sucking something.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by J-Spoon
His profile may be humorous, but he's got more friends than I do... Seriously guys I'm a loser.

Despite the hilarity, I shall answer seriously. We had my mates around for shrapnel poker last night, that's when you collect all you change for a month and then use it to play poker. High stakes I know.

Anyway, I think everyone was told to suck something at some stage. My housemate fell asleep on the couch and he did end up sucking something.

You're not a loser because you have less internet friends, theres plenty of other reasons why you're a loser.
Quote by kidsilcon
You're not a loser because you have less internet friends, theres plenty of other reasons why you're a loser.

Too mean *cries*

Scrubs anyone?

But yeah if you are interested I could provide you with a list of reasons I am a loser.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
I told my girlfriend to do it... and it happened... so...
FTW!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I haven't told anyone to suck anything today. After all, I am older than 12.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
hmm i havent been at school today i only spoke to my family and some girls...i told them to suck something but i didnt get told to suck anything else (did get slapped though)
SIG
"For those of you who are better at this than I am...suck it" *kudos to whoever gets the reference*