Everyone's pretty familiar with both of these bands.

I like my bitter end, after the burial has like one song I like. Their guitar tone sucks so much balls though.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I've been told My Bitter End broke up for the 452348524th time

EDIT: Ok so it's only like the 2nd or 3rd but that's within a few months.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
yeah dude, um trent explains their breakdown arrangement for Pi. which is hilarious. but i think it's awesome how the wrote it

yeah. they used line 6 pods for the guitar stuff, that's why it sounds that way.
atb is awesome, if they maybe rerecorded the cd with some good quality amps, it would be amazing
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
I don't have any problem with After The Burial's tone. It sounds weird and thats good. It doesn't sound like every other band.
Dudes are backed hard, played a little minitour with them back in the day and the guys are way cool and play ****ing amazing every night. Doubt anyone can replace their last singer though. Dude had INSANE stage prescence.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I cannot believe After the Burial actually used the formula for pi as a breakdown for one of their songs. It's amazing.
hehe i loved nick so much.....haha

"take care of each other guys, let's have some fun!!"

yeah and the drummer for Nostalia is drumming for them now.

another good local band

check them out....SO GOOD....

www.myspace.com/nostalia
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I cannot believe After the Burial actually used the formula for pi as a breakdown for one of their songs. It's amazing.

I wish they wouldn't of used it for a breakdown when they could've used it for something more interesting.
but dude, it's freaking ingenious....

and didn't they use the first......72 places?

i think that's what trent said?
the first time listnening to it, i was TRYING to figure out the pattern for it...and i didn't understand it at all because there was no pattern to it.

seeing them live was an absolutely great experience (at nick's last show)
can't say i'm a big fan of either band, but i love the riffs in A Steady Decline
-Zach
First time Im checking out After the Burial.

Wow, they actually make good use of acoustics.
yeah dude. and the voxist from nostalia (grant) also recently joined ATB. so they're back in business now

i really love them sooo mcuh.

After the Burial is really sweet.
not much for the tone.. as has already been said.
but if the tone was better, they'd be soo ****ing insane.
i think it's great they're local to me too.. really sweet.

My Bitter End..
i liked them the first few times i listened to them.
then got bored. i think ATB is better.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I love my bitter end, I've known of them for a while now, and I really love their sound. After the Burial doesn't strike me as good as a band as My Bitter End, but they're still good.
i don't get how you can use the formula for pi in a breakdown :p
someone explain?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by 'StoleN'
i don't get how you can use the formula for pi in a breakdown :p
someone explain?

They explain it in detail in a blog on their myspace.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
New songs posted.

Sound ****ing amazing IMO.
The guitarists have some ****in chops

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

Quote by Tim Remains
New songs posted.

Sound ****ing amazing IMO.
The guitarists have some ****in chops

MBE or ATB?
Quote by ch715dallat
Atb

Quote by andyq777

both are great bands.
my band was supposed to play with MBE last August but the decided to head home early.
New songs absolutely own.
I love that sort of egyptian sounding intro.
Talented band, can't wait for new album.
k i saw after the burial live yesterday in augusta. fucking sick. it was supposed to be an Emmure tour but ATB played 2nd and the murdered it. the guy plays an ibanez with a mesa head and cabinet. i talked to him after the show and he said he doesnt use the distortion on his mesa because it's too muddy, instead he uses pedals but he wouldnt tell me what kind they were
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?