ok, i have a guitar related idea. i think its really good, but it is similar (ish) to an idea already in effect. basically, it does what something already in existence does, but in a different way (quicker and better) so i want to know, how do i check the patents on the current model to find out if i can get away with what it is that i want to do?
Show me it first.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
haha, no, though it is to do with tuning. and i didn't know that i could call them, i almost thought they'd be like a secret service that you had to go on a mission to find. sounds kinda gay but that was the dream, and you just burst that one, so, whats their number, any ideas?
Are you gonna put a little sexual hole on a guitar!??!?!?!?! Finally someone came up with it!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
ive found the patent for the current thing, and dont get it in the slightest. im going to have to take it to a lawyer or something. i dont have any idea whether i'd be able to do what i want to do, because i cant yet work out what the patent claims this device can do.

right, its sorted, i cant do it. the patent is skintight and theres nothing i can get around it with.
Last edited by CobenBlack at Nov 9, 2007,