i need the 4th movement of Dvorak's new world symphony

but alas! i dont have a torrent!

does anyone have a megaupload or rapidshare link for me?
And just why can't you find one yourself?

Besides, it's against forum rules to do stuff like this.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
And just why can't you find one yourself?

Besides, it's against forum rules to do stuff like this.

because (im not going to lie to you) i am a lazy bastard
i wasnt aware that it was against forum rules...but since when is that a big issue? im sure most people here download twice as much music as i do...and besides, dvorak, to my knowledge, is dead. its not like im taking money from him.
Bach pwns Dvorak
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Bach pwns Dvorak

J. S. pwns a lot of stuff.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by dannay
because (im not going to lie to you) i am a lazy bastard
i wasnt aware that it was against forum rules...but since when is that a big issue? im sure most people here download twice as much music as i do...and besides, dvorak, to my knowledge, is dead. its not like im taking money from him.

Because it's illegal downloading, something which a forum shouldn't condone.

-Matthew Arnold

Just Limewire it. Of course you could always just /r/ it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Because it's illegal downloading, something which a forum shouldn't condone.

its one song, by someone whos been dead for a hundred years...

to the people saying Bach pwns dvorak, i totally agree.

and to the guy saying i should use limewire...good point. but i dont have it. and if i did get it, the temptation to fill up my computer with lots of music (and the viruses that come with it) would be too great. besides, i have hardly any space left on this ****in hard drive ...
Quote by Muphin

Well we can all agree that Beethoven was the real master. I mean come on, he was friggin deaf! And he still made better music than anyone else. Maybe not Chopin, though.
Quote by dannay
its one song, by someone whos been dead for a hundred years...

to the people saying Bach pwns dvorak, i totally agree.

and to the guy saying i should use limewire...good point. but i dont have it. and if i did get it, the temptation to fill up my computer with lots of music (and the viruses that come with it) would be too great. besides, i have hardly any space left on this ****in hard drive ...

I didn't make the fricking law up!

I download just as much as everyone else.

-Matthew Arnold

jesus, this is turning into a freakin classic music discussion thread

does anyone have the file or not?!
O, if there could be another thread that was more predictable for me to post in.

"Classical" itself is a very vague term. It's used in mainly two ways: 1) Music from the fall of the Roman Empire in 476 (Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Impressionist, 20th Century, Spanish etc.). 2) The classical era itself, which means Johann Sebastian Bach, Franz Liszt, Frederic Chopin, Johannes Brahms, etc. aren't even Classical.

Obviously the 1st way is far more common. I'm going to assume you meant from the Baroque era on. Well, here are my recommendations:

Baroque: Johann Sebastian Bach, Antonio Vivaldi
Classical: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig Van Beethoven
Romantic: Franz Liszt (one of my favorites), Frederic Chopin, Johannes Brahms, Johann Strauss II
Impressionist: Claude Debussy (one of my favorites), Erik Satie
Spanish: Manuel De Falla, Isaac Albeniz, Francisco Tarrega
20th Century: Agustin Barrios Mangore (my favorite guitarist/composer), Joaquin Rodrigo, Federico Moreno Torroba, John Williams, Philip Glass
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well we can all agree that Beethoven was the real master. I mean come on, he was friggin deaf! And he still made better music than anyone else. Maybe not Chopin, though.
Well, he wasn't deaf for a good deal of his career. Although I would never say Bach was better than Beethoven, his material is often times more complex. I would never say Beethoven is better than Bach. Bach is from a different era of music. Comparing Mozart to Beethoven is a bit easier, because their careers were fairly close to each other.

And just to add to conversation, Frederic Chopin is one of my favorite pianists, but I still prefer Franz Liszt over Chopin. I prefer Liszt over most, actually. Him, Debussy, and Agustin Barrios Mangore are my 3 favorite composers.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I prefer Mozart over Beethoven.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by dannay
jesus, this is turning into a freakin classic music discussion thread
What a beautiful day for me to post here.
Quote by The Madcap

schoenberg ftw!!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

On the topic of composers, who likes Christopher Norton? I know he's not a classical composer, but he writes some awesome piano compositions and at a wide range of difficulty which is great for students like myself.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by The Madcap

DAMN YOU MADCAP
lol just kidding

but now i know that ill never, ever, EVER, get my file.
Quote by dannay
DAMN YOU MADCAP
lol just kidding

but now i know that ill never, ever, EVER, get my file.

Go to the library, search for Dvorak in the CD section, grab a CD, rip it, return.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Go to the library, search for Dvorak in the CD section, grab a CD, rip it, return.

some people dont have cars/lifts/perfect bus timing/a library next to their house.

besides, if you read a little higher, i did say that the only reason im not searching the internet myself is because i am a lazy bastard.
Quote by dannay
some people dont have cars/lifts/perfect bus timing/a library next to their house.

besides, if you read a little higher, i did say that the only reason im not searching the internet myself is because i am a lazy bastard.

Oh come on, you mean you live out on a farm, 10km away from the nearest city or town, and you don't own or have parents that own an automobile?

Get on the ****ing bus and go to the library. I doubt you can find Dvorak on the web, it's not exactly in-demand with hipster teens.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Oh come on, you mean you live out on a farm, 10km away from the nearest city or town, and you don't own or have parents that own an automobile?

Get on the ****ing bus and go to the library. I doubt you can find Dvorak on the web, it's not exactly in-demand with hipster teens.

IM ****ING LAZY

for christ sake now you've got me sinking so low as to swear on the internet.

a) im currently going back and forth from my computer to making tacos
b) im the only person in the house at the moment
c) iunno when the bus comes by...i could find out, but im in the middle of making tacos.
d) i doubt the library will be open very late, therefore eliminating my chances of going AFTER tacos
e) im wasting my time arguing with people who criticize my way of getting dvorak music
f) i dont need the music at this precise moment.
g) what the **** do you care, if you dont have the ****ing song, then get the **** out of this ****ing thread.
h) yes, i said **** too much.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Bach's Violin and Harpischord duets pwn all but Symphony 5 and 9 of Beethoven's. Which are just regarded as the most infamous pieces ever written... even though really they weren't all that great IMO. It gets very boring in the middle sections, Bach rarely gets boring because his music was just so overly complex and had many sweeping and clashing tones that excite the senses.

In other words, go with Bach before you go with anybody else.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by dannay
IM ****ING LAZY

for christ sake now you've got me sinking so low as to swear on the internet.

a) im currently going back and forth from my computer to making tacos
b) im the only person in the house at the moment
c) iunno when the bus comes by...i could find out, but im in the middle of making tacos.
d) i doubt the library will be open very late, therefore eliminating my chances of going AFTER tacos
e) im wasting my time arguing with people who criticize my way of getting dvorak music
f) i dont need the music at this precise moment.
g) what the **** do you care, if you dont have the ****ing song, then get the **** out of this ****ing thread.
h) yes, i said **** too much.

Don't proclaim your laziness and expect that that will induce others to help you.
Oh Shit!
Do you have a facebook or myspace? Get that project playlist application and register... then look up the song you want... if they don't have it then steal it... or buy it.

Quote by Muphin

Well put.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Scriabin anybody?

jeez n00bs

and TS, i might be able to help u if u PM me.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by Steve The Plank
Bach isn't classical though.

So anal about it... grr...

Bach is Baroque, Dvorak in the Romantic period... so technically neither are from the classical period.

I do enjoy a bit of Bach now and then. My favourite piece of music is Asturis/Leyenda. When I heard my guitar teacher playing it I fell in love with it, but its a mission to learn since I have no classical training.

Threadstarter, just look it up yourself. Laziness never pays off.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Steve The Plank
It's like saying 'I need some heavy metal like Nickelback'. They're completely different styles :P

Well yeah, but I was just saying that technically neither are even classical composers since they were from the two periods surrounding the classical period.

It was just a funny little irony

Quote by hethamulburton
Well yeah, but I was just saying that technically neither are even classical composers since they were from the two periods surrounding the classical period.

It was just a funny little irony

Haha, yeah. I missed the Dvorak thing. Haven't heard much of his stuff.

TS, check out some Brahms, Handel, Wagner and Poulenc. They're from a variety of eras.
^^Not the Classical period, but still part of classical music as a broad genre. Bach wins, anyway.
He's like that thing where all the power rangers combined and become so awesome they made everything else pointless (except they always forgot to do it until the last minute).
Quote by Steve The Plank
Bach isn't classical though.
Most people in my experiences refer to the broader definition of Classical music, from the Medieval music that started in 476 after the fall of the Roman Empire, to the Renaissance, then Baroque, the Classical era, then Romantic, Impressionist, to 20th century Neoclassical (not to be confused with the Metal neoclassical).
this is friggen hilarious. i honestly never thought i would see the name of a classical composer and "pwn" in the same sentence! and so far, nobody even actually answered the threadstarters question. this is quite entertaining

(bach's a noob)
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Quote by The Madcap
Well, he wasn't deaf for a good deal of his career. Although I would never say Bach was better than Beethoven, his material is often times more complex. I would never say Beethoven is better than Bach. Bach is from a different era of music. Comparing Mozart to Beethoven is a bit easier, because their careers were fairly close to each other.

And just to add to conversation, Frederic Chopin is one of my favorite pianists, but I still prefer Franz Liszt over Chopin. I prefer Liszt over most, actually. Him, Debussy, and Agustin Barrios Mangore are my 3 favorite composers.

I love you.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by catchy phrase
Don't proclaim your laziness and expect that that will induce others to help you.

obviously i know that now, ive learned it the hard way. people are assholes is the lesson to be learned here.

Quote by Guitardude19
Threadstarter, just look it up yourself. Laziness never pays off.

well said. again.

Quote by Steve The Plank
TS, check out some Brahms, Handel, Wagner and Poulenc. They're from a variety of eras.

brahms and wagner are great
handel ive heard a bit of, didnt like as much
i dont know poulenc, ill look into it, thanks

Quote by the_axis
this is friggen hilarious. i honestly never thought i would see the name of a classical composer and "pwn" in the same sentence! and so far, nobody even actually answered the threadstarters question. this is quite entertaining

(bach's a noob)

finally someone i agree with! stick to the freakin topic!