Quote by axemagician
Ne1 no of ne gud banjos?Nothing over €400

Until you edit your post and spell everything correctly, and using actual letters, I will provide you with nothing of the sort.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Until you edit your post and spell everything correctly, and using actually letters, I will provide you with nothing of the sort.

I hate when people do that!
Oh, my, god........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
^No

Lol

look at countryman banjos, i think thats what their called, i used to own a countryman banjo but i sold it due to lack of funds and interest in learning banjo
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by andy_thomas
Until you edit your post and spell everything correctly, and using actual letters, I will provide you with nothing of the sort.
Now that made me laugh.
You people do realise that just criticizing someones grammar instead of replying to the thread can actually get you an instand ban?
Seriously man, If you want us to read that god awefully typed thread that you were actually fortunate enough to make in the worst place possible, you will get nothing of the sort. Doo U undurstnd lAwelz!!

EDIT: ^^Okay, just to make the Mods happy, No.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.