A quick cover of the end of All That Remains The Weak Willed. I was just testing the new microphone we got, so bare with me...My screaming is alittle rough, Phil Labonte is a tough guy to compete with.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/6sic6_blank/

Give me some feedback, it's been awhile since I've screamed, should I continue doing it?

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?
Last edited by 6sic6_blank at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by SamiFIN
omg, r you throwing up while singing? i didn't like it, sry.

liek omfg yh its liek nt muzic itz liek evil

Not bad at all man, some decent vox you got there, a whole cover woulda been even better tho
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Lmao, I forgot the link. But thanks, man. I'll consider a full cover. ;0

agreed you sound like your throwing up, you sound like you could scream right, just dont make it sound like your throwing up. make it sound more together,br00tal.
this is not my kind of music. but i guess this is ok.. nice recording quality too. only the vocals is too loud
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
this is not my kind of music. but i guess this is ok.. nice recording quality too. only the vocals is too loud

The vocals were loud so people could actually hear me over the track. But I'm glad you found the time to check it out! That mic is a gift from god.

I just put this song up in my profile as a vocal cover too...but I wanna re-do it evenually when I get better at the deep gutterals.
Quote by chaseNbadguys
This is Ultimate_guitar not, Ulitmate_Screem in the background of CD thats playing.

Agreed...but there are also online collabs where guitarists need vocalists...hey **** happens
If you had seen my profile, I've got some guitar stuff on there.

And I highly suggest people to check out Angelfix's cover also.