Fun Game!

Post you blutack models. Just some fun for you pit goers!

I'll start... you SHOULD know it!

edit: and i'm wearing my fireproof jacket in case of flaming!
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Eh, I just wiki'd what Blutack was, it's apparently called Sticky Tack in the US. Is that just what I use for putting up posters all the time? lol. I didn't know it had a fancy pants name.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Well i'm a brit lol. And it's been blutack all my life! And it'll probably stay that way for the rest of it!
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
great things could come out of this thread, or it could fail miserably like the reusable tampon
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
currently seems to be the latter...

maybe some people should post pics...
it takes some people a long time to make a blutack model... hint hint

I tried to get it accurate but it didnt turn out greatly. The firts neck (that bodged up, hence the time it took) had a danelectro style headstock and a vine of life inlay (accidentle some how )
Lol not bad. Lets see more!!!
I found out there is something called green tack and its like 100x stronger than the blue stuff,... I need this stuff...

Im trying to make something but my skills are lacking.... I ll probs give up soon
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
lol this is feeble but i tried...

thats actually good lol
i made one of a dinosaur and called it takosaurus about a year ago, but the pictures are on my old phone which died
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
what is the first thing a UGer does with blutack?

make a lolwut pear out of it!

good show TS, good show.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZORZ!

SHOOP DA WOOP!

Try making a blutack lazor... *evils*
Why is it just us 2. Are we the only ones that own any?
i have blutack...

...just not an insane amount i can make coherent looking figurines out of.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
EDIT: shiiit huge pictures - resized.

Guess what it is..
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
Last edited by pthepufferfish? at Nov 9, 2007,
Cobra!!