anybody ever tried one? they look really neat, and the overall design is like nothing I've seen before. Do they sound any good?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Ugly as f*ck if you ask me. I'd be surprised if that weren't prone to incredible feedback.
Quote by stradivari310
anybody ever tried one? they look really neat, and the overall design is like nothing I've seen before. Do they sound any good?

They look different all right...

But I like them in a strange way. The, well..., flaps, I guess, are pretty thin, so I'd probably be worried about cracking one, but they have something cool.

For some reason they're the only fully electric guitars a local Jazz/acoustic instruments store sells.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I have to say, they're some sexy looking guitars. Maybe I'm just dazzled by the awesome colours though.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
they look really futuristic. And one of them had pickups that didn't look like singles or humbuckers, or piezos, or opticals. Nothing I've ever seen before.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I checked a couple out at the guitar show they are nice and I would consider getting one. I think they look awesome, very different design. I wasn't allowed to really crank it and they only had a small Berringer amp to try it on. I really like to play a guitar on an amp similar to mine so i have a good idea what it will sound like at home. You need to find a place to check one out I doubt you'll be dissapointed.

John