Pretty simple, which one is better for blues?

Epiphone Valve Junior Half Stack or the Vox AD50VT

Thanks in advance!!
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
What are your needs? Gigging? just practice?
Do you have any other pedals?

The feature on the Ad series amps are nice, but the Valve Junior should do great for some light blues so I say go with the EVJ.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I do gig and i do have a crybaby wah
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
That VJ is not going to get the volume you need to gig. Plus if you push it to 10, its going to go beyond bluesy break up and into a more a hard rock rock/late 70s sound (think AC/DC or Van Halen I type sound). The ValveTronix is pretty versatile and handles the low gain tones well, but I dunno how they sound when cranked. You may want to consider a Crate Palomino. The amount of OD should be perfect for blues, and it is reasonably priced. My only issues with it are the somewhat numb feeling controls and its made over seas. I also found it was lacking ing ain for my style of music (hard rock) but it should be perfect for blues.
Well I plan on micing it up would it work fine?
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by CJRocker
That VJ is not going to get the volume you need to gig. Plus if you push it to 10, its going to go beyond bluesy break up and into a more a hard rock rock/late 70s sound (think AC/DC or Van Halen I type sound). The ValveTronix is pretty versatile and handles the low gain tones well, but I dunno how they sound when cranked. You may want to consider a Crate Palomino. The amount of OD should be perfect for blues, and it is reasonably priced. My only issues with it are the somewhat numb feeling controls and its made over seas. I also found it was lacking ing ain for my style of music (hard rock) but it should be perfect for blues.

valvetronix amps actually handle being cranked really well. they end up sounding like much more expensive amps than they are, i was quite scared when i cranked mine, scared in a good way though
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^ Yeah I remember doing a solo piece just clean in a gym at this reception and my little ad30vt filled the room, sounded great too. Natural reverb and well spread....

You could probably go with the ad50vt, however I would still look into the Crate Palomino series amps. You might be able to get by with a V16 if mic'd but I don't know how much clean sound your gonna get.

The V32 I tried in the store sounded great, especially for the price. So it might be worth saving a little and getting that.
V32
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Palomino-v32-Class-A-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=487828

V16
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Palomino-v16-Class-A-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=487826

Definitely if you can try some of these amps out, our opinions are only worth so much. It's actually all up to you to choose which sound you like and don't like.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Yah I Have A Valvetronix And They Sound Bettor Cranked Up They Dont Sound Good At Low Volumes But Sound Really Good Whens Its Blasting