Nice.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
nice, too bad they dont ship to portugal...
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by postmortem2006
S'appenin' Danneh

*pinches ass*

*cries*

*Files harassment law suite*
Oh you mean people weren't paying the ridiculously exorbitant price that it was before?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
wow spam much
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
good find man, also check out dimarzio pups on musicians friend, their prices went down too.
Quote by david1991
good find man, also check out dimarzio pups on musicians friend, their prices went down too.

OMG
Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
Quote by postmortem2006
Razorback V's are more to my liking. So there lol

I second this motion lol
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
Quote by JesseR
Holy isht.

What's the catch?

They are still overpriced?

Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Wow not bad HS case included which is always a plus for a guitar with that type of shape. I have a Musicians Friend CC I might just have to order one myself. I am going to browse the site for other sale items.

John
It has 2 Dimebuckers and an LFR.

Don't do that to yourself
Quote by utsapp89
I used to ADORE the Dean Razorback Explosions back then, but now I'm an SG fanatic... :\
Quote by FacingUsAll

Is there a reason you cracked on this thing 3 times?
Quote by JesseR
Is there a reason you cracked on this thing 3 times?

Just to make sure nobody buys it? .
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by FacingUsAll

But thinkz aboutz all deh squeelies!!!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Well, I went and did it! I ordered the guitar tonight! It should be here in a few days. I can't wait I was waiting to try one out and I got the chance today. What a sweet guitar. Can't beat the deal, I talked to a guy at another guitar shop and he said he couldn't beat the price and does not know how MF can I guess it's pretty close to his cost. I'll post some pics when it gets here! This will be DEAN #5.....

John
Why bother. Personally....I dont think a lot of people deserve to own Dime's brainchild guitar.

Call me a bollocks....but it seems every young 'un is going buying these things...out of respect to Dime, I dont think anyone should buy these until they deserve them. Sorry.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Wow...finally they cost what they should. I think they're awsome but I am going for a Mark IV and modding up my RR right now.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
I can't believe you all are falling for this marketing ploy. UG is smarter than that.

They wouldn't be selling nearly as many if they just put the price at 699 from the start. But since it WAS overpriced, and now it isn't, they're getting a million orders.

I hate the corporate world.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Dammit in australia.. its like around 2k...
I want one so badly... although i am still having doubts anyway because i change tunings a lot... and due to the fr il probably end up slitting my wrist with my b-string like an emo
2 dimebuckers??
If it had bl's id so buy it (and try to make them ship to portugal ^^)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by roast
Why bother. Personally....I dont think a lot of people deserve to own Dime's brainchild guitar.

Call me a bollocks....but it seems every young 'un is going buying these things...out of respect to Dime, I dont think anyone should buy these until they deserve them. Sorry.

I've seen that a lot to

But there are actually some people who buy it because of it'r brilliant looks and lovable neck construction...

In my opinion the Dimebuckers are a shame though...
Gear
- ESP Ltd Viper-200
- Peavey Valve King 212

Quote by DC METAL666
You know you're a guitar player when you finger your fretboard more than your girlfriend