I know there are a ton of help threads like this a day, but this is pretty important to my family and I. Well, last week we had this school orchestra picture day on Halloween. Why Halloween? I don't know. Well anyway, we had to bring our stupid looking uniforms along to, with dress pants, dress shoes, etc. Well we took to picture and yada yada, and everything seemed fine. What I didn't know is that I'd loose all those clothes the same day. Ok this is how it went:

1) Took picture
2) Went to bathroom to change
3) Put my dress clothes in a walmart bag or something like that
4) Went back to the orchestra room to leave the clothes there until I picked it up after school

Here's the bad part, I don't know what happened or what I did with it. I'm pretty sure I brought it home, but after checking the house a million times I decided it's probably not here. I checked my school in every class I had, lost and found, clothes been, asked all my teachers, called the transportation office for the bus I rode on, etc. I didn't get anything.

So will you help me solve this puzzle? Give me a few ideas on where to look or something. Any questions just post them here.

P.S. I don't like the violin very much. Why do I play it? It's the only good elective left at my school.

EDIT @ SLASH-120: The clothes cost well over 100 dollars, so, yeah. Otherwise I wouldn't be so focused on finding them.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Last edited by TheReFiller at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by slash-120
what?

you lost some clothes?.....

Well, all of them together costs well over 100 dollars, something I don't want to give up on so easily.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
They're gone dude, what the **** do you want us to say? It's clothes...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
They're gone dude, what the **** do you want us to say? It's clothes...

I know, but as I said before, there pretty expensive and I got a concert coming up soon. If I don't get those clothes soon, I'm screwed.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Hmmm...I dunno. Maybe ask that snazzy looking janitor.
It's so crazy in here you're gonna wish it wasn't so crazy in here!

1995 PRS CE
Fender 50s Classic Player strat
Johnson Millenium 150
Boss GT-6
Probably got stolen. Sh*t gets stolen from schools all the time. I got a sweatshirt stolen from my classroom once. It happens, about the only thing you can do is tell your school's cop.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
next time keep a nuclear bomb hidden in you clothes and whenever they are missing hit the dentonator
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!