The other guitarist in my band has his heart set on one but I dont really know too much about them (neither does he for that matter). I referred him to www.rocksolidamps.com and he listened to the sound clips and liked that one. Now I know it wont be a bad amp by any means, but is it suitable for Lamb of God/Machine Head style metal? Will it compliment my 5150II well? All I really know about it is (well Im guessing) it will be versatile? Though I dont really know. Please help us out.
yeah it will be more versatile than the 5150II- nicer cleans and i think a little bit more compressed.
It would sound good with a 5150 in a band
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I think Dave has tried one- he owns a Savage, but I'm pretty sure he can give a useful insight to the Invader- I personally (unfortunately) havn't been able to try it, so my knowledge is limited.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
AH well. thankyou anyway. Dave should be in here sometime soon, we all know Dave is attracted to ENGL like flys round **** so I shouldnt have to wait for long
i hear good things about them, one of the ENGLs i havent tried - you either love or hate that compressed engl voiced tone though

i got my Blackmore cause its the least "engl-like" one and more like an old Marshall, which it fakes very well

Bloody expensive though for the Invader and monstrously powerful, hard to get the full whack out of it unless you either have a big house (which i do for mine) or gig in fairly big places.
I heard the 100 is a little tighter than th 150 but for as much as it is i think just buy a Used SE and it will be better
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join