Simple question--

Whats your favorite Death album? If you've heard them all, then list them from favorite to least.

My Favorites:
1) Human
2) The Sound of Perseverance
3) Leprosy
4) Symbolic
5) Indvidual Thought Patterns
6) Scream Bloody Gore

I haven't listened to "Spiritual Healing" yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll be up there in the top 1-4.
For future reference, stuff like this should go in the Metal forum.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
'Cause it was in the pit i assumed there was people who were fans of death (without the capital letter)
not just the Metal forum... there's a Death thread, mmk?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i have to admit. i dont really like death. but i do like the song crystal mountain. i was gonna play it at the grad talent show. and the philosopher was pretty good to.
There's a band called "Death"?

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
How about THE Dethalbum.

Which, while not falling under the category of this thread, still utterly crushes it with massive metal power.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
What the fvck? Why is Scream Bloody Gore last on that list?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by revolution666
i have to admit. i dont really like death. but i do like the song crystal mountain. i was gonna play it at the grad talent show. and the philosopher was pretty good to.

Yeah, I was thinking about Crystal Mountain, too. But I'm pretty sure since most of our school is rap, they'd be like, "Wow, that's horrible." And then they'll go crazy for that lame-ass Soldier Boy song or whatever it is they listen to nowadays.
damn, all these guys take it like Death was a joke, well, Chuck Schuldiner happened to be one of the best guitarists ever..... to be the only one to actually answer your question man, in order its probably

1.Sounds of Perserverance
2.Symbolic
3. Individual Thought Patterns
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
I always though their name could of done with a little bit more thought however.....
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Dimebag Dave
What the fvck? Why is Scream Bloody Gore last on that list?

Yeah, I'm sorry. I bought Sound of Perseverance and Symbolic off of Itunes, and the rest of the CD's I got off Amazon, so I haven't had much time to listen to them all. Usually, if I really like an album, it'll stand out immediately. Like the first song off of Human, "Flattening of Emotions", was awesome. Of course, they all are.

But I dunno, I haven't really listened to Scream Bloody Gore a lot, or Individual Thought Patterns.