no, but they are routed so that you can make your own i do beleive

yea my friend (also my pastor) but two zack wylde emgs in an american strat
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
no, but they are routed so that you can make your own i do beleive

yea my friend (also my pastor) but two zack wylde emgs in an american strat

thanks! is a squier affinity strat routed
Quote by Slacker996
thanks! is a squier affinity strat routed

i have no idea about that, i think so?? try google, like google some pics of squiers with two humbuckers and click on the links and see what they say
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Should be, and if you change the pickups on an affinity it should be sounding not far from an MIM, ooh change the pots and switch too. THEN it'll be a great guitar.
Unscrew your pickguard and find it for yourself .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Unscrew your pickguard and find it for yourself .

lol kinda hard without cutting the strings, thats why i said just use google
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Should be, and if you change the pickups on an affinity it should be sounding not far from an MIM, ooh change the pots and switch too. THEN it'll be a great guitar.

+1, i almost did this myself, but then i decided to jsut upgrade to like an american
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Punk_Ninja
You know what's even better than just upgrading? DO BOTH! Find the cash at some point to also upgrade the squier then you have two decent strats

lol yea tahts going to be a post college project
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Yeah good man. I need to fix up all my old guitars at some point
Including my old affinity strat, by that time I'll have myself a Japanese 1962 re-issue, can't wait to get it