Are you in a charitable mood, UG? I hope so. Millions of starving childeren can be saved if you just give me a couple of quid over Paypal. In return, I, the mighty Vermintide, shall spend one entire day publicly humiliating myself.

My plan: I shall dress as Angus Young, complete with SG, to college next friday. Afterwards I might go to a party. I'll also take one of those little marshall amps to play through Anyway, there will be plenty of pics etc. to prove I did. When I have my Angus costume ready later this week, I'll post them up. Most of my college will also be taking part; we hope to raise a good bit of money. I think we might be doing some leg shaving etc too

If you have any goodness in your heart (and a paypal account), send me a little money at daniel_get_a_life@hotmail.com

Thanks

EDIT: Douchebags who think I'm trying to scam you- kindly go die in a cold, wet ditch.
Last edited by Vermintide at Nov 9, 2007,
I dunno, I really don't like kids too much..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Sounds like a scam to me. lol
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
Quote by disturbed_n_wv

Nuh-uh. Even I wouldn't scam UG under the pretence of charity. That's just low
If I had a pay pal account and some money i would... but i don't.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I think it's a scam because why wouldn't you just give us the site of the charity and we could send the money to them?

FAKE.
Quote by DeathForAll
I think it's a scam because why wouldn't you just give us the site of the charity and we could send the money to them?

FAKE.

No.

A) Because I have no idea where/how that is.

B) It's a college thing, and I win a small prize if I manage to get the most money inside a week. I geive the money to my tutor, who will then donate it.

C) I'm not going to dress like a prick all day just for the hell of it.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves I hope I'll have more luck in the morning when more British get on, anyway.
Last edited by Vermintide at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by Vermintide
No.

A) Because I have no idea where/how that is.

B) It's a college thing, and I win a small prize if I manage to get the most money inside a week. I geive the money to my tutor, who will then donate it.

C) I'm not going to dress like a prick all day just for the hell of it.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves I hope I'll have more luck in the morning when more British get on, anyway.

I know it's obviously not fake, people these days are too quick to call things fake, but most people won't sponser you because they're lazy, that's all.

Also I have no means of doing it.
Quote by kidsilcon
I know it's obviously not fake, people these days are too quick to call things fake, but most people won't sponser you because they're lazy, that's all.

Well you can never be too sure anymore. And if people dont want to, dont judge them. free will.
Quote by Vermintide
Nuh-uh. Even I wouldn't scam UG under the pretence of charity. That's just low

Vermintide, man, nothing is lower than the rats. And you just happen to be the king of the rodents.

(I'd help, but I don't have PayPal.)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by False_God
Well you can never be too sure anymore. And if people dont want to, dont judge them. free will.

Everyone judges people you fool.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno, I really don't like kids too much..

Quote by disturbed_n_wv

Quote by SeveralSpecies
F*ck kids.

wow, i was gonna say all three of those but i was beaten
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by Godsmack_IV
you're gonna have to do more than re-live Halloween if you want our money. I demand n00dz.

Meh, just ask Metal Claw. He has n00dz of everyone. I'm sure he has some of Vermintide.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Alright, bumping because I've actually had a few donations. You know who you are. T'internet's been down all weekend, so I haven't been able to check this thread.

Thanks much to those who did. You shall ascend to heaven

Also, rats are noble creatures who value honour and dignity. PM for n00dz.
Hell why not? Show us the pics when u ave done it, gimme instructions how to do it and ill chip in a few quid. Mkay?
You can't do this through paypal. Use a proper sponsorship site and it can be allowed.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>