Page 1 of 3
lol yea we all know dragonforce suck live..its nuthin new
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
lol? whats the point of this?

and thats what you get for epic shredding... just play something meaningfully like Hendrix or other groups...

and also...video game noises in a song is just bad...
drummers good though =p
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
what a sloppy mess......
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by ibryant0915
ewwww Herman Li is so overrated. I heard a few people at school today talking about how cool and how he's one of the best guitarists currently around. I just stayed out of that one.

EXACTLY...I get that **** all the time...I gotta school them...like how fast he is and all...uh..I'm guessin buckethead,michael angelo,rusty cooley..steve vai??....damn young people and their narrow minds haha
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
98% people who post saying they hate dragonforce is just jealous
the other 2% are rap fans
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Oh dear.....

It actually gets worse at about 5 mins. The guitaring is making me shudder, yet I'm compelled to watch it.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

lol siged
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by envoykrawkwar7

did i say i hated them?

no.

the drummers good though, lol

i feel bad for the singer, trying to get the crowd all roused up
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
he is wierd and looks like the white version of Claudio sanchez but cant sing like him
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

is the non-chinese guitarist drinking beer off of the mic stand?
My Gear

Marshal MG250DFX
Fender Standard HSS Strat
Jackson JS30
Ibanez AEG20E Acoustic
I like them, but they shouldn't drink before a concert. Or else, you get that performance. And yes, he is.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

im not jealous at their inability to provoke any type of emotion what so ever.

and i dont like rap at all...
It's pretty sad really. As far as metal singers go, their singer's got a decent enough voice, and their drummer is pretty damn good.

Then the guitarists come along and... jesus. 4:54 in that video is painful to listen to. It's one huge cluster**** of sloppy botches after another. I appreciate it is hard to play that fast and yaddayaddayadda, but if you can't do it 100% correctly every single time, it just makes you look like a dick and it ruins an otherwise passable band.
Quote by DarkDude110
I kinda like them....

As you can tell, I don't ....... They're a studio band, you can't make that kind of music sound good live.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Wow, I had no idea that these guys were this bad. I didn't heard anything more than the drum and the singer. The guitar sounded like he was just baby slapping the strings.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
yea
they suck giant dragonballs
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by Alhambra
is the non-chinese guitarist drinking beer off of the mic stand?

Yes.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
I'm missing something here. How are they playing bad. They sound the same in studio to me.

BTW. I don't listen to them that much. It's like the 4th time I've listen to this song.
Quote by Pedalboard
Wow, I had no idea that these guys were this bad. I didn't heard anything more than the drum and the singer. The guitar sounded like he was just baby slapping the strings.

The beatles were also a studio band for the most part. Dragonforce should follow suit...

EDIT wrong quote, I meant to quote the guy who said they are all studio.
herman li can go a million miles a minute big deal. This is my first dragonforce song and I regret listening to it.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
tehy dont sound different cause both album and live sounds like babies getting smashed by a giant toaster
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

lol was that one of the guitarists that took a drink in the middle of the song near the beginning?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
I saw their complete set from Graspop 06 not long back, as the others said - less than impressive.

I did smile a the Metal Hammer Golden God Awards 06 when Sam was drunk as **** onstage.
they seem quite a bit out of tune
Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
Quote by Toxic Guitar
I'm missing something here. How are they playing bad. They sound the same in studio to me.

BTW. I don't listen to them that much. It's like the 4th time I've listen to this song.

Seriously?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Page 1 of 3