Page 1 of 2
according to Wikipedia:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for being the worlds biggest deusch bag. Influenced by an array of musicians, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy classical-style chord progressions, interesting phrases and arpeggio sweeps. He is known for playing Stratocasters with scalloped fretboards

EDIT: link -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stratocaster_players
I can edit wikipedia too! But I lol'd at it. Nice edit.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Lateralus17
Well, he truly is an asshole.

And anything with him playing guitar I hate basically.

He's an asshole, yes.

But, he IS a good guitar player, at least.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
i went to wikipedia, it didnt say that

EDIT: sorry, i didnt see the link i went to the page about him, not the list
Last edited by TheHereAway at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by TheHereAway

Then they removed it already.

Truly skilled editors make jokes the moderators don't actually notice until someone points it out
Quote by TheHereAway

I just went there and it still said it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by dfc_jebus
according to Wikipedia:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for being the worlds biggest deusch bag. Influenced by an array of musicians, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy classical-style chord progressions, interesting phrases and arpeggio sweeps. He is known for playing Stratocasters with scalloped fretboards

EDIT: link -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stratocaster_players

you obviously cant trust this! it was written by someone who can't spell douche.
look now
it says 'rofl wut'..
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Wikipedia
Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for his work on UG. Influenced by an array of musicians, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy classical-style chord progressions, interesting phrases and arpeggio sweeps. He is known for playing Stratocasters with scalloped fretboards.

Which one of you edited that?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
He's a good guitarist, but as has been said before, he is too full of himself.
Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for being a conviced paedophile . Influenced by young boys, Malmsteen is regarded highly in the eyes of other paedophiles. He is known for playing with young boys genitals

Theres my contribution.
HAHA OMG, wow

"He is a registered paedophile, and is influeneced by little boys. He is praised by other guitarists for the way he plays with little boys genitelia.
Quote by MadassAlex
He's an asshole, yes.

But, he IS a good guitar player, at least.

ego can easily overshadows talent.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Witch-king
lol it's fixed.

you fail fag.

If that was directed at me, I'm not the one who edited it. And people who call other people "fag" are generally covering up for their own blatant homosexuality.

Which, I mean, isn't a bad thing. We still accept you for who you are.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by DiveRightIn63
ego can easily overshadows talent.

Not if he shuts up and keeps his fingers where they belong.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Quote by Gunpowder
If that was directed at me, I'm not the one who edited it. And people who call other people "fag" are generally covering up for their own blatant homosexuality.

Which, I mean, isn't a bad thing. We still accept you for who you are.

^
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) lol wut Known for his work in the neo-classical metal genre. Influenced by an array of musicians, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy classical-style chord progressions, interesting phrases and arpeggio sweeps. He is known for playing Stratocasters with scalloped fretboards.

That's what I had, but now it's gone...
WTF is up with Wiki?
Quote by MadassAlex
Not if he shuts up and keeps his fingers where they belong.

thus, CAN. haha.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Known for being one of the worlds fastest dick munchers. In his lifetime, he has managed to much over 35 dicks per second. Influenced by an array of dick munchers, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy wangcaster, interesting sex toys and penis sweeps. He is known for dick munching with scalloped teeth.

That's what it says now.
Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for being one of the worlds fastest dick munchers. In his lifetime, he has managed to much over 35 dicks per second. Influenced by an array of dick munchers, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy wangcaster, interesting sex toys and penis sweeps. He is known for dick munching with scalloped teeth
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Yngwie J. Malmsteen (born 1963) Known for being one of the worlds fastest dick munchers. In his lifetime, he has managed to much over 35 dicks per second. Influenced by an array of dick munchers, Malmsteen is regarded highly influential for his use of heavy wangcaster, interesting sex toys and penis sweeps. He is known for dick munching with scalloped teeth

Haha! Just read it.
Quote by The Madcap
I can't stand his "classical" music, it's just musical cliche after musical cliche.

the madcap just posted in my thread
Quote by dfc_jebus

the madcap just posted in my thread
Looks like I'm not only infamous in these forums, but famous, too!
Page 1 of 2