Page 1 of 2
At my church, theres a music show. WHat song should i play? i was thinking amazing grace...but i have to play by myself....so any tabs? ty
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Mr.Crowley by Ozzy is a good tune to play. You'll have the minister and his cow of a wife humming along I bet.
anything by Behemoth
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Play I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse. I'm sure your minister would love that.
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Amazing, Because It Is - The Almost

You could have your chior join you in at the right time...most of the song is supposed to be by yourself. Seriosly its perfect for your thing
Quote by pinkhaze29
God by John Lennon

I don't believe in Jesus
I don't beleive in bible
.. I think this would be teh most offensive to the church.
anything by

Cannibal Corpse
Behemoth
Slayer
Mayhem
United Abominations
Sober - Tool
Judith - APC
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Children of a Worthless God by Exodus.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by convictionless
i cum blood-canabil corpse

wtf? I kinda beat you to that man. I'm sorry, but i hate people who can't come up with their own ideas.
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
lol deicide

lol.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Jesus Saves by Slayer
Last edited by ESP73 at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
wtf? I kinda beat you to that man. I'm sorry, but i hate people who can't come up with their own ideas.

You reply obviously wasnt there when he clicked the reply button. You nonce.
Quote by Rosseta Stoned

maybe you are parallel minds in the universe and you both simultaneously typed that. You are both soul mates I bet.
Why do people say "I Cum Blood" every time someone asks to play, no matter what the occasion is? It gets old.
In other words Threadstarter, there is none and if there were you are not going to get any ideas from this thread unfortunately.
^hahaha ya sorry i didnt see when he posted. Sorry man. And reapersoul, what the hell are you talking about?
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by kidsilcon
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't beleive in bible
.. I think this would be teh most offensive to the church.

That's why I said it
Quote by qwdudeqw
At my church, theres a music show. WHat song should i play? i was thinking amazing grace...but i have to play by myself....so any tabs? ty

play disciple by slayer. unless ypou are actually a christian, then in that case dont
wow typical UG answers...
its not really funny anymore

^if he wasn't a christian than he wouldn't be going to church
Quote by Rosseta Stoned

Yes, a song that is mentioned in every thread about ANY recommendations for songs..

You're very original.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^goddamit! i said i was sorry geez. Look, i promise i wont post I cum blood when people ask for reccomendations anymore ok?
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
^goddamit! i said i was sorry geez. Look, i promise i wont post I cum blood when people ask for reccomendations anymore ok?

From now on, I insist you post ABC by the Jackson 5.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

really? or are you just trying to make me look like a douchebag? I'm on to you Jack Off Jill
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
How about something by Neutral Milk Hotel? That guy loved Christ.
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
really? or are you just trying to make me look like a douchebag? I'm on to you Jack Off Jill

No. ABC is the single greatest song ever written.
Quote by vintage x metal

Ok i'll take your word for it.
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
Ok i'll take your word for it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GaE3m6gY1Vw

Proof. Right there.
Quote by vintage x metal

........WHAT IS THIS! it was a simple question....till u guys came along.....
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
We gave you honest answers. We, at least a couple people did. I admit, i didnt though.
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Page 1 of 2