Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
this> vg strat
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
this> vg strat

They really aren't anything alike...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
Do you ppl every do a search? There's two of these, no.............THREE thanks 2 you
I'm the one who started it. Just for the record.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I got the Email from Gibson today. I guess it's a great idea and from the pics the whole guitar is some type of electronic wonder. It has something in the line of an onboard computer and sensors under the bridge. The think I didn't know is you can just strum all 6 strings and they tune themselves all at the same time. The setting on the control allows it to tune in different tunings like drop d,c etc. I would never buy one I can imagine it's going to be pricey and probably and electronic nightmare later when it starts wearing out.

John
I'm sick of this technology filled guitars now. I like the old fashioned guitars ha
it's sure damn handy XD under a song you hear that your G-tar is out of tune then you pull the knob wait a sec and woop! good tuning again im saving up for that damn thing so
I laughed pretty hard at the Psycho themed video. Seems very handy, but tuning is a basic skill everyone should master. It's not worth the money IMO.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by TSelman
I'm sick of this technology filled guitars now. I like the old fashioned guitars ha

I hope you solely play an acoustic.
Are you reelin' in the years?