Poll: Who do we Execute UGers?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do we Execute UGers?
Herman Li from Dragonforce
19 20%
Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance
19 20%
random emo kid
9 10%
no execution, a machine gun rampage in Fallout Boys studio
47 50%
Voters: 94.
BennyStruggle
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This thread?
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Threadstarter

/thread
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
I'm contemplating reporting this thread, but...

I chose the Fall Out Boy one. Sorry, FOB fans.
The.
Quote by Jackal58
BennyStruggle

I ate your Blog...because it SUCKED!!

lol.. peaceful stoners like me fail at comebacks.
Quote by BennyStruggle
I ate your Blog...because it SUCKED!!

lol.. peaceful stoners like me fail at comebacks.

That's all right man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
that queer from MCR
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Yea I agree Bassist - He is a good guitarist in terms of technicality. In terms of his style and his writing skills, as well as what he stands for and is a part of I'd have to say fail.
Machine guns, all the way.

There's nothing more satisfying than unloading 200 r/m into a band that you hate's fancy tech
^ or the band itself
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I'll do a favor for all people who cry and cut themselves! POW BANG and then the music will stop due to lack of instruments
Quote by BennyStruggle
Yea I agree Bassist - He is a good guitarist in terms of technicality. In terms of his style and his writing skills, as well as what he stands for and is a part of I'd have to say fail.

style and writing skills are all based on opinions, and are therefore not fact.

And what the hell is wrong with power metal?
Definetely Herman Li, it pisses me off that he writes music at a level he isnt close to and gets it perfect in studios, but doesnt pull it off live EVER. He probally records it slow then speeds it up.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by Deliriumbassist
style and writing skills are all based on opinions, and are therefore not fact.

And what the hell is wrong with power metal?

hehe nothing is wrong with power metal bro, but I would call Dragonforce something different maybe Anime-Metal or something, the music is to me the problem with music as much as anime is the problem with videogames. I don't like the videogame themes and Japanese culture references. It turns me off the style.
dammit i voted for gerard way before i read all the options... i meant to choose the fall out boy one =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
FOB rampage for sure. Herman Li can at least play well, MCR can be okay if the stars are all aligned, and scene chicks are hot. Fall Out Boy just sucks.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by original=punk
what does gerard way have to do with guitar?

Nothing, just like the others.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by Ash on fires
Nothing, just like the others.

herman li *plays*

fob has guitarists.

gerard way is a vocalist.
Quote by feltgrape
Definetely Herman Li, it pisses me off that he writes music at a level he isnt close to and gets it perfect in studios, but doesnt pull it off live EVER. He probally records it slow then speeds it up.

Doesn't Sam write most of DragonForce's music?
Which kind of makes it worse cause he is worse than Herman. But I like him more. He's cooler than Herman.
Hello
Quote by original=punk
herman li *plays*

fob has guitarists.

gerard way is a vocalist.

It was a JOKE! Get it, he was implying that none of them had anything to do with guitarists as they shouldn't be considred guitarists...

and personally, I'd prefer to steal FOB'S gear, but I at least realise that FOB are a decent band, who can write music (Patrick) AND Lyrics (Pete) quite well, whether you like their style or not doesn't matter, but I for one think that the melody line for "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" is actually brilliant.

MCR are alright, they have some good stuff.

Random Emo kids don't really piss me off because I know a lot of people who do that and i've never listened to Dragonforce or Herman Li.

Secondly, don't flame me and call me emo or gay (having said that you will so thank you for keeping my faith in UG's intelligence) and the music I play is mostly acoustic, and I probably am crap. Thank you

Matt
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
do you guys really like MCR better than fallout boy?...shame on you...bad bad ug'ers
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Can't we just like, politely chastise them?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Auals
It was a JOKE! Get it, he was implying that none of them had anything to do with guitarists as they shouldn't be considred guitarists...

and personally, I'd prefer to steal FOB'S gear, but I at least realise that FOB are a decent band, who can write music (Patrick) AND Lyrics (Pete) quite well, whether you like their style or not doesn't matter, but I for one think that the melody line for "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" is actually brilliant.

MCR are alright, they have some good stuff.

Random Emo kids don't really piss me off because I know a lot of people who do that and i've never listened to Dragonforce or Herman Li.

Secondly, don't flame me and call me emo or gay (having said that you will so thank you for keeping my faith in UG's intelligence) and the music I play is mostly acoustic, and I probably am crap. Thank you

Matt

you sir, are correct...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby