Anyone who has this pedal, can you give me some advice for settings I can't seem to get a great tone.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Try some of the suggested tones that came in that little booklet. I have two main settings I use, a low distortion and a high distortion; low is EQ in the middle, balance about halfway, and gain one fourth of the wat, high distortion is the same thing with balance all the way
ok, thanks I sorta lost the book though....
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Read the manual. If you've lost it, just keep fiddling. Once you figure out what each control does you'll be fine.
the key to getting a nice distortion thats keeps your low end in tack is to boost the low band of the eq knob. if u put the bottom of the stacked eq nob at about 3 oclock you should be able to craft any distortion u want and still have your low end with you
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
I have one, and to be frank, its damn near impossible to get a good tone out of it. Sure it can get a huge range of ok sounds, but it really isn't that good a pedal.

Good a for a first distortion to play around with, but it isn't that good a pedal for getting any great sounds out of it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I get a nice overdrived sound by having my Bass on about 3/4, the Treble about 1/2, and then the Gain and Balance at about 1/4, but then just fiddle with them a bit, usually gives off a nice sound with just a touch of OD
lol I just crank it up all the way on everything. It's only good for that bassy-but-generic distortion, which is what cranking it to 10 on everything will do for you.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!