Page 1 of 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc

Seriously, she's 15 and has unprotected sex over 300 times? AND Been caught by her mother, had sex in public, a high school bathroom...

Watch the video... It's ****ing rediculous what some people have come to in the US. Quite frankly, I'm now ashamed to admit I live here...
old.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Isn't Maury fake?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
If I had a nickel for the number of times this video has been posted.
Way to generalize, because all of us Americans at 15 have unprotected sex numerous times.
Quote by shreddin_frets

Seriously, she's 15 and has unprotected sex over 300 times? AND Been caught by her mother, had sex in public, a high school bathroom...

Watch the video... It's ****ing rediculous what some people have come to in the US. Quite frankly, I'm now ashamed to admit I live here...

how common do you think that is in the US? not very. every country has people like that and worse.
Quote by Spamwise
how common do you think that is in the US? not very. every country has people like that and worse.
there was some thread awhile back about a 11 year old in the UK who was pregnant and planned on keeping the kid
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
ooooooooolllllllldddddd...

seriously, there's like, 3 or 4 threads on this already.

No ****? I thought I was being original for once... =(

Still, that "Playa's" voice makes me want to shoot myself, then shoot myself again in hell just to remind me why I did it in the first place.
Makes me wonder what he was searching in youtube.......................
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by GuitarKid61791
She needs a muzzle.

haha nice. well yeah i don't look at news much, so the article's new to me but the generalized idea isn't, sad that this happens though...
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Why can't I find a girl to have condomless sex with me 300 times...

That chick is ****ing hot.

EDIT: Most annoying voice ever.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by RageAgainst...
there was some thread awhile back about a 11 year old in the UK who was pregnant and planned on keeping the kid

I believe she also smoked a pack of cigarettes a day
Quote by RageAgainst...

that's terrible..it's like think about the crap you've put your parents through. do you really think it's going to be easier than that? some kids are so clueless..
its a bit dated, but that bitch is crazy.

also maury is a joke of a show. there are more TV shows to waste your time other than maury.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
hope u know all those shows are fake and they are paid to say that
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by sum41kid123
Makes me wonder what he was searching in youtube.......................

I wasn't searching anything, this just showed up recently on another forum I visit, and I figured I would share. Sharing is caring, isn't it?
I'd hit it, double bag though. Hahaha "I'll do what I do best."
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by shreddin_frets
I wasn't searching anything, this just showed up recently on another forum I visit, and I figured I would share. Sharing is caring, isn't it?

Fair enough. I wasn't being mean when saying it
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by shreddin_frets

especially with aids.
Quote by RPGoof
Is Maury supposed to help this mother or crush her by telling her all her daughter's secrets?
crush her

pain and suffering = huge ratings boost
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "

LOLOL. I've seen this thread at least twice.

In all seriousness, she's a very good girl who is being paid millions of dollars to act this out.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Time Bomb
Post part two please!

I don't think there is a part two. If someone finds it, please feel free to post it though.

- No prob Sum

- Lol Spamwise
Pfft, Steve Wilkos Show is the new in.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
shes cute.

"Iz Cool cuz i got it like dat"

should be a new rap song
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
Quote by shreddin_frets

WoooHooo!! you're from Maine? thats like 4th person ive ever met online from maine!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Page 1 of 2