My Linksys router keeps losing connection to the internet. I do not lose my wireless connection with the router, just the internet. If I renew my dhcp its fine for another 15 mins.

Any ideas?
that happened to me awhile back...i just called Comcast and they said it was most likely the cable modem so they replaced it and i didn't have any more problems
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
that happened to me awhile back...i just called Comcast and they said it was most likely the cable modem so they replaced it and i didn't have any more problems

That would piss me off because I just bought this one so I wouldn't have to rent.
Quote by mcg1sean
try updating the firmware on it? I had the same problem a while back, thought it was comcast, but after updating the firmware on it it works fine now.

I tried that, it didn't work... I think it's my isp because last night my cable modem lights were all off but 2, it finally came back on this morning but I keep having to renew dhcp... So maybe it is my isp.