I think this would make a very cool little transitional piece or an instrumental ending to an album, but that's it. As an individual song it really doesn't jump out at you, it's pretty dull and repetitive but it can quite easily function as an outro to an album if you stick a nice long fadeout at the end, which you have. I think the rather drole temp is part of it, speed it up a little and certainly work on your drums. They need to be more exciting, or even in double time. That would liven the song up a lot.

(Return crit is in my sig)
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
awesome song, the lead work with the harmonies and all that is great. I really enjoyed the song, my only crit would be the bass line, you should add more variations to it, at least in the acoustic guitar parts.

mind critting mine? (New one in sig) thanks.
Very good Indeed. I enjoyed that a lot. Guitar sounds very melodic and keyboard is fantastic. I really liked the outro riff thats very unique and amazing Only bad thing what comes to my mind is drums, try to improve them. Crit mine? Apprehension Of Silence
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
I liked it. It was pretty catchy.

It got to be a bit repetitive, though. Some guitar or drum fills would've been nice. Also, a solo would've really sweetened the deal during the end part.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Dude, I like this song. I agree with duncang in that it would be a great conclusion to an album or whatever and that the drums need to be more lively. Double time would work, and try to add some toms and whatnot in there, otherwise, it's pretty killer.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???