it would be sensational if someone could tab what this guy is playing here at the given times;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUIK3iXN-iU

0:14
0:52-0:58 that progression
1:50-2:03

pleaseeeee.. would be greatly appriciated.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
just power chords, dude...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
500 million dollars, and you're playing a Hellraiser? I CALL SHENANIGANS!
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
;(. Yeah I can't find the power chords lol.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I've figured the other two, I cannot find the one starting at 1:50 though. so could someone please give me a hand on that?

please anyone just that one little bit

Just from watching the video, 5,7,7 - 4,7,7 - 2,4,4 - 5,7,7 - all on the E, A, D strings.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Just from watching the video, 5,7,7 - 4,7,7 - 2,4,4 - 5,7,7 - all on the E, A, D strings.

awesome man thanks so much.