Okay i bought a nano ipod new one 2nd generation i think it is because i needed something that had a gapless playback but its not doing it!. How do i manage to do it..ive tried selecting no crossfade on itunes then syncing it up but its not working. the software is the latest.
there might be pauses in the beginning/end of the songs
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
there might be pauses in the beginning/end of the songs

its doing it on the same songs on itunes just not on my ipod.
K, i think this is what your asking...

In itunes, select the music you want to have gapless playback (i.e. select an entire live album that's meant to be played gapless), right click one and hit "Get Info", then select "Yes" in the Gapless album drop-down box in the lower right corner.
......... because here at mcdonald's our special ingredient is our people...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
its doing it on the same songs on itunes just not on my ipod.
oh...well i guess whoever said it had gapless playback lied to you.

i have noticed that the more songs you have on your ipod the longer in takes to switch from one song to another so that might be part of it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Mitch72
K, i think this is what your asking...

In itunes, select the music you want to have gapless playback (i.e. select an entire live album that's meant to be played gapless), right click one and hit "Get Info", then select "Yes" in the Gapless album drop-down box in the lower right corner.

a cheers i got that to work i just figured what i need is auto crossfading so im screwed. bloody apple
Quote by kriscornella2@g
a cheers i got that to work i just figured what i need is auto crossfading so im screwed. bloody apple

You realize that's not hard to get right?
Quote by Captian Xero
You realize that's not hard to get right?

you realise it doesnt work on ipod nano right?