why?

The first one looks kinda cool...
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
chock full of fail. some 7th grader's going to be asking his successful accountant dad to get him that for christmas, he'll think he's so ****ing metal, then he'll go to school and hopefully get his ass kicked by real metalheads.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
chock full of fail. some 7th grader's going to be asking his successful accountant dad to get him that for christmas, he'll think he's so ****ing metal, then he'll go to school and hopefully get his ass kicked by real metalheads.

thank-you sir.
I don't think I'd go as far as saying offensive, it's more of a feeling of... disgust.
oh those are so badass..... but change the headstock and get rid of the anarchy graphic on the x16 and thats a nice looking guitar
Quote by csn00b
why does it offend you?

cause its blatant capitalism on me and many other reasonable people's personal philosophies.
Quote by original=punk
cause its blatant capitalism on me and many other reasonable people's personal philosophies.

Anarchy has been capalised for such a long time now...
they're stupid, but i've seen stupider guitars... Nascar Silvertones, ANYTHING with paul Stanley on it
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
i like the paul stanley signature models, very cool shape, i wonder how well they play.

and yeah, just cause anarchy has been capitalised upon means i can ignore this? no.
I'm really getting sick of only leftist symbols being capitalized on. Why not put Ayn Rand or Margaret Thatcher's face on a t-shirt/guitar/vibrator instead, at least they'd likely be okay with it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by original=punk
i like the paul stanley signature models, very cool shape, i wonder how well they play.

and yeah, just cause anarchy has been capitalised upon means i can ignore this? no.

you could make life easier for yourself and CHOOSE to ignore it. also, have you seen the new Paul Stanley Acoustics? i forget who makes them, they look like if you played on, you would get smudged makeup all over your arm

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
arachno? a spider-communist?

lol j/k man

and yeah, it pisses me off.

i may buy one of those margaret thatcher vibrators though.....

*barfs on keyboard*

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by Jaymz2K

I have one.

You bastards.

a thatch-vibe?

Quote by Bladez22
that red anarchy guitar looks pretty cool

i dono, theres something about me and red guitars lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
"make a statement about how you roll: against the grain, in your face, loud and proud."

Sounds like something you'd hear at a gay pride rally.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Jaymz2K
o.0

No, an Anarchy guitar. Why would anyone want a thatch-vibe?

You mean you wouldn't want to be penetrated by an accurate, vibrating, replica of Maggie's cock? For shame.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Jaymz2K
o.0

No, an Anarchy guitar. Why would anyone want a thatch-vibe?

hey man, i'm not here to judge

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

I love you

Most anarchy followers are dumb kids that don't know nothing about politics, and are anarchists because their friends are too, and they think that it's cool.

Actually, if we lived in anarchy, it's very probable that your mom would be getting raped now, and you wouldn't have a pc to write in UG because someone stole it long ago.

Anarchy basically = Stone Age without a ruler = total chaos.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
I love you

Most anarchy followers are dumb kids that don't know nothing about politics, and are anarchists because their friends are too, and they think that it's cool.

Actually, if we lived in anarchy, it's very probable that your mom would be getting raped now, and you wouldn't have a pc to write in UG because someone stole it long ago.

Anarchy basically = Stone Age without a ruler = total chaos.

want me to piss on you now too?
Quote by original=punk
want me to piss on you now too?

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik

oh thats right, cause you can talk bad about my beliefs but i can't cause that may be a hate crime, right?

well quite honestly i can't think of anything wrong with the Joos, so you're lucky. next time you're an ass, try to think of the situation.
Quote by original=punk
oh thats right, cause you can talk bad about my beliefs but i can't cause that may be a hate crime, right?

No, it would be two people arguing about a politics. You didn't need to bring the fact that he's Jewish into it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by original=punk

well quite honestly i can't think of anything wrong with the Joos, so you're lucky. next time you're an ass, try to think of the situation.

How is it a hate crime to talk about somebody's beliefs?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
lol those are so weak..."gobs of attitude" what the hell does that mean?...ugh, whoever wrote that should eat a gun...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by original=punk

Actually, I didn't know that these were your beliefs and I apologize for insulting your beliefs and trying to make fun of you.

I'm dead serious I didn't know that you really believe in Anarchy. And wasn't trying to be an ass. I just thought that YOU were being an ass so I posted that pic.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by MedicreDemon
How is it a hate crime to talk about somebody's beliefs?

*big shrug* dude, don't ask me, i was being sarcastic, hate crimes are a bunch of ****.

Quote by urik
Actually, I didn't know that these were your beliefs and I apologize for insulting your beliefs and trying to make fun of you.

I'm dead serious I didn't know that you really believe in Anarchy. And wasn't trying to be an ass. I just thought that YOU were being an ass so I posted that pic.

and i heartily apologize to you sir,
Quote by original=punk
*big shrug* dude, don't ask me, i was being sarcastic, hate crimes are a bunch of ****.

and i heartily apologize to you sir,

it didn't seem very sarcastic, but I can tell you don't feel like arguing so I'll just go.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws