Is there some sort of adapter that takes 2 9v power supplies (from daisy chain) and combines them to power 18v?
Sigs are too hard to think up
I've never heard of anything like it, primarily because you would have to find a place to plug in two 9v adapters, which would require a power strip. Which would probably be more expensive than the 18v adapter.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
if its from a daisy chain, it simply isnt possible. basic rules of parallel circuits, innit. if you have a power supply that has isolated outputs (like the voodoo labs one) then you can hook two outputs up to get 18v, but from a daisychain, nope, its just not possible.

Quote by Dog454
I've never heard of anything like it, primarily because you would have to find a place to plug in two 9v adapters, which would require a power strip. Which would probably be more expensive than the 18v adapter.

dude, power strips cost about three quid or something.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Godlyke makes a step up voltage thing. 9v-18v.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
^^ it says it will only work with godlyke powersupplies =/ but yeah thats the thing im looking for, it will be cheaper than buying a whole new power supply..right?
you can buy adapters with selectable voltages. I have one that goes 3-6-9-12-15-18
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
You could also hook up two 9v to power 18v.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
you can buy adapters with selectable voltages. I have one that goes 3-6-9-12-15-18

yeah thats the thing though, i dont want to buy another power supply in whole =/