Recently, CNN aired a special on steroids in professional wrestling called "Death Grip." In the special, they interviewed former WWE Champion John Cena, who is on the shelf with a pectorial muscle tear at the moment, about steroids and if he's used them. The documentary painted Cena as upset at being asked the question and gave a very odd answer by Cena, basically making people assume he had used steroids and wouldn't admit it.

The WWE and Cena responded to the documentary by posting the uncut, near 3 minute answer by Cena to the question alongside CNN's short 20 second edit of Cena. It's very interesting and a bit disturbing to see what was really said by Cena, and what CNN decided to clip out to air on TV for their "unbiased" documentary.
You can see them here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/cenaoncnn/

After watching both videos, I want to hear your opinions on this situation. I know it's not a new thing to hear the old "they twisted my words" story, but this one is pretty blatant.
i hate cnn as much as i hate fox. everyone has a bias to some degree, but they take it too far. msnbc's the only network i can tolerate.
Ergh I hate CNN.

All they care about is pop culture crap. I want real news. About THE WORLD. Not celebrities.

I never saw them as biased but after reading that I'm not surprised that they are.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
ok i can understand reality tv clipping footage but they deliver knews aka knowledge the truth to ppl i mean god damn thats just stupid
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Yeah, man. Fox mislead a pretty sizeable portion of the U.S. population into buying that bogus story about WMD in Iraq and Saddam's disproven link with Osama - but those assholes at CNN with their bias towards wrestlers is what really makes me sick.

Not saying CNN is great. Just saying.

(BBC FTW)
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Last edited by JoHNNERz at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by JoHNNERz
Yeah, man. Fox mislead a pretty sizeable portion of the U.S. population into buying that bogus story about WMD in Iraq and Saddam's disproven link with Osama - but those assholes at CNN with their bias towards wrestlers is what really makes me sick.

Not saying CNN is great. Just saying.

(BBC FTW)

oh i'm not saying one is better or worse, i'm just saying that they are both incredibly biased. a lot of people don't seem to see cnn's bias because they reflect the more popular opinion of american's today.
Wow, I watched that a few nights ago, and it was cool. I guess not, it seems pretty douchey of them now.
I hate CNN so much. Mainly because they try to come off as unbiased and people don't stop to question them as much as they should. It's different with Fox, IMO, because at least we all know that Fox is biased and they don't really try to hide it.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!