I have had Norton 360 for a while now and I experience problems off and on regularly with it...but now it doesn't seem to hardly work at all! The problem is that I have internet n' all but it has an error message all the time whenever I run live update. What do I do and/or does anyone else get this problem!?
If ur ears aint ringin...ur doin it wrong

thats because Norton sucks. I had problems with norton, and now my computer is ****ed. Get McAffe next time
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by hushie_619
thats because Norton sucks. I had problems with norton, and now my computer is ****ed. Get McAffe next time

And you didn't sue?
If ur ears aint ringin...ur doin it wrong

Dude, just go get AVG, I uninstalled Norton and put on AVG free (the only real difference is lack of 24.7 tech support, but who ever bothers with that?). Seriously, it updates itself everday, and I havent had any virus intrusions since. Plus, if you want to add some extra protection (especially against ad-ware) put on Windows Defender
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by guitarist10
And you didn't sue?

uhh, was I supposed to?
DAMN!
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
The best AV product I've used to date is NOD32, Norton and McAfee are so-so when it comes to detection and they use an absurd amount of resources.

I personally have NOD32 in the background and use housecall (housecall.trendmicro.com), AVG, and NOD32 for scans.
**** norton and download either nod32, avast, or avg
I'm using norton and avast right now. Norton tried to update once and it didn't work. peice of ****