its black an is a bit different to a strat shape an i think its a fender anyeh i cant find what its called

any body know??
Turner used to play a Fender Arctic White American standard Stratocaster, and later a black Mexican standard Fender Stratocaster guitar, both sporting maple fretboards, until the release of the band's single "Brianstorm" and the second album Favourite Worst Nightmare. When touring the new album he uses a black Fender Bronco with a black pickguard and rosewood fretboard, a guitar discontinued by Fender. Also, during live performances of "If You Were There, Beware", he uses a Gretsch Spectra Sonic. He uses Orange AD30T amplifiers. [10] He has also been using Bad Cat amps recently.

During the Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not-era Turner's pedalboard consisted of two Pro Co Rat 2 distortion pedals and a Boss TU-2 tuner. Now, touring Favourite Worst Nightmare, he has replaced the Pro Co pedals with an Ibanez Ts-808 Vintage Tubescreamer overdrive pedal. He has also extended the pedalboard with a Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere MK2, a Danelectro Reel Echo, a Boss LS-2 Line Selector and an Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man.

Wikipedia'd in 10 seconds...
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
He used a Lead II diddnt he?
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Nah, Fender Bronco
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"