Page 1 of 2
share all your stories.

i used to play runescape and this one kid i knew in E school was calling me fat (not fat anymore) and everything and scammed my stuff...

i knocked the computer over

i saw him 2 weeks later and heis like 4 feet tall and a nerd.
the look in his eyes was SOOO pricless as he barely even recognized me seeing as i was looking like a fricken wrestler.

as soon as i turned around he was down the street running for his life

NOTE: im not an angry person i just lost it. if he thinks he can get away with that shit being 1/2 my size...

k go!
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Hmm. I know that I've been angry, I just can't remember it.

grr...

WHY CAN"T I ****ING REMEMBER IT!?!??!?!?

ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Quote by WinterMadness76
This one mexican kid stole my phone and my keychains and I was so angry that I.....

i remember that, i was like one of the FEW partially on your side.

you shouldnt have killed the dog though...
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by triviumjunkie
i remember that, i was like one of the FEW partially on your side.

you shouldnt have killed the dog though...

MOFO had it comin, the dog I mean.
This one time I got right pissed off because there was stupid threads about anger, making me angry I almost snapped and went on a killing rampage but instead I just shredded to some pantera and I felt better
Quote by triviumjunkie
share all your stories.

i used to play runescape and this one kid i knew in E school was calling me fat (not fat anymore) and everything and scammed my stuff...

the look in his eyes was SOOO pricless as he barely even recognized me seeing as i was looking like a fricken wrestler.

NOTE: im not an angry person i just lost it. if he thinks he can get away with that shit being 1/2 my size...

k go!

Way To be A dick.
One night my friend was playing music really loud when I was trying to sleep. I asked to turn it off and he wouldn't. So I pushed the power button and he turned it back on. This went on for about 5 times. I then looked at him and got pissed considering it was 3 in the morning and he was being an asshole with his bad music. I tackled him into a tv and broke by fingernail off on his computer.

When I wrestled him down I told him " ****ing deal with it faggot."

Most pissed I've been in a while.
What's up?
Quote by graham3333
Way To be A dick.

ur saying I was a dick?

if your calling ME the dick you are SADLY MISTAKEN...
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
I have a terrible issue with keeping my temper. I'm very violent and self-destructive.

Just this morning, I kicked my garage door in so hard that I now have an awful limp when I walk. Found out about another lie my ex told me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I've been suspended several times for fighting. My temper is the size of Akon's dick...
Quote by jsbud11
I've been suspended several times for fighting. My temper is the size of Akon's dick...

my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
When I get angry, I just listen to this:

It really helps.

On a more serious note, anger can get the best of me. I can get extreme road rage. I drove right on this guy's bumper for 3 miles after he cut me off making a right turn. He followed me into a parking lot because I also pissed him off and we got into a yelling match.

The thing that sucks about anger is that you regret anything you do right afterwards...sometimes.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan

It really helps.

On a more serious note, anger can get the best of me. I can get extreme road rage. I drove right on this guy's bumper for 3 miles after he cut me off making a right turn. He followed me into a parking lot because I also pissed him off and we got into a yelling match.

The thing that sucks about anger is that you regret anything you do right afterwards...sometimes.

occasionally when i see one of my old teachers i have "frantic" beating in my head
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by x_thurston_x
I have a terrible issue with keeping my temper. I'm very violent and self-destructive.

Just this morning, I kicked my garage door in so hard that I now have an awful limp when I walk. Found out about another lie my ex told me.

Well you and I have something in common.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by triviumjunkie
share all your stories.

k go!

You're fat.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by thrashfan

It really helps.

I was gonna say something like that...

SAINT ANGER 'ROUND MY NECK!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Probably when I found out about all the stuff the singer in my old band was saying behind my back for no reason...it's hard to piss me off, but shit-talking is one way to get me there quickly.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
im the kinda guy that, when i get angry i dont do anything. but when i got realy angry its a bit like the hulk, but i dont turn green i go like rampage on the guy/guys, that make me angry, dont kare who they are and how many. dont hapen often but when its hapen, lets only say that i dont want to be that guy that make me angry...
I should never get angry because it leads to very bad things.

When I was 14 I threw a guy down some stairs because he barged into me. I was in a bad mood because my father had kicked seven shades of shit out of me that morning and I vented it all on this one poor kid.

When I was 16 I stabbed a kid with a steel tipped umbrella because he was being racist. I just got angry and went for him.

The most angry I have been almost landed me in prison. My ex told me she was having another mans baby and I stupidly got in my car and drove. Some idiot cut me up dangerously so I ran him off the road. My license was taken away.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
only someone called triviumjunkie would start a thread like this.

lullzzzz dont worry, a million nuggets of goose gold for being part of the UG SPCA man.
Pacman of the UG Hero's and Villians club
Quote by Mad Marius
You're fat.

i think YOUR stupid.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by En_zed
I was gonna say something like that...

SAINT ANGER 'ROUND MY NECK!

Damn I got beat to it exactly.
hah, runescape....good times

i got banned once because someone hacked my account and tried to scam passwords.
Signature temporarily empty
i hardly ever get angry or cry but today was a ****e day so came home put a couple of 10kg dumbells in my hands and started punching in the air furiously......then broke down in tears, first time ive cried in 6 years.

felt so much better for it though
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Guitardude19
I should never get angry because it leads to very bad things.

When I was 14 I threw a guy down some stairs because he barged into me. I was in a bad mood because my father had kicked seven shades of shit out of me that morning and I vented it all on this one poor kid.

When I was 16 I stabbed a kid with a steel tipped umbrella because he was being racist. I just got angry and went for him.

The most angry I have been almost landed me in prison. My ex told me she was having another mans baby and I stupidly got in my car and drove. Some idiot cut me up dangerously so I ran him off the road. My license was taken away.

wow.....holy ****
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
im pissed like **** because my friend said he'd pay for my ticket to go to some highschool football game right and he said it was at 6pm
well 5:45 i ran down to the high school thinking it was at my school which is 5 blocks away. It wasnt there it was at the opposing teams school. I called him; He's at the game and it started at 3:30 pm
i go to that other school and the games over
WTF?!?
When I woke up today I was all achy everywhere and then I called my other friend and he tells me this girl wont go out with me (the one i had been so incredibly heartaching and lusting over for a year) that she wont go out with me because I dont have black hair. I thought she was better than that...I thought she was amazing
I guess not
So today I really do not want to be ****ed around with
Screaming at my friend from the game last night hurt my throat
and I am so pissed like hell today and depressed
.....I'm gonna go play POKEMON!!!
PIKACHU HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!
so yeah anger is a sucky ass feeling
the easiest way to deal with it is to calm down and move on i guess.
I kicked my dog out of anger once
terrible decision
nothing good comes out of anger trust me
Quote by triviumjunkie
i think YOUR stupid.

I don't have a stupid.

In either case, that doesn't detract from the fact that chairs crack, bend and break under your mass.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
I don't have a stupid.

In either case, that doesn't detract from the fact that chairs crack, bend and break under your mass.

uhh, im not fat anymore.
if you wanna sink to a dead nerds level thats fine, i dont wanna hear about it.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by Fredde_
im the kinda guy that, when i get angry i dont do anything. but when i got realy angry its a bit like the hulk, but i dont turn green i go like rampage on the guy/guys, that make me angry, dont kare who they are and how many. dont hapen often but when its hapen, lets only say that i dont want to be that guy that make me angry...

same here...
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
My ex told me she'd been in love with another guy all the 2 years we were together.

Plus she cheated with him.
FRIKKIN' TWICE!!!

Nedless to say, i'm glad i found God 1½ years ago, or else she would have!

/end rant
poop

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Quote by triviumjunkie

i used to play runescape

!

angry runescape player.
EVERYONE RUN

No. Really dont.
NOIZE
Last edited by alteredgod at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by Våd Hamster
My ex told me she'd been in love with another guy all the 2 years we were together.

Plus she cheated with him.
FRIKKIN' TWICE!!!

Nedless to say, i'm glad i found God 1½ years ago, or else she would have!

/end rant

my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by jsbud11

so it's so small you can barely find it?
Ok, so one time I was playing basketball with a couple of my friends and I almost broke a dudes nose I got so pissed. I had the ball, two other kids were on my team and 3 kids were on the other. I ran up to shoot for a layup and a kid on the other team smacked the ball away from me. I wasn't pissed at him. It was a nice block, but it hit a huge black guy in the face. My friend said sorry, but the other guy took out a swithchblade. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought now forget it yo homes to Bel Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Nov 10, 2007,
Page 1 of 2