Page 1 of 7
Well, what is it?

For me, it's 'Mr. Beans Holiday'.

My god, that movie blew. I liked his show and his first movie ALOT better.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Brown Bunny, by f'cking far.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
It's

LEGALLY BLOND

that movie is ****ing repugnant. The producer should be shot just like Reese Whiterspoon
Deck the Halls or Epic Movie. I wanted to shoot myself during both.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Lord Of The Rings (1, 2 and 3)
King Kong

...Strangely all by Peter Jackson.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
I was babysitting and had to take the girl to see Bratz. Definitely the worst movie ever.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Same River Twice....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I agree with Date Movie as well. Epic Movie, Scary Movie, all of those ridiculous parodys.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
The Super Mario Bros movie.
All movies like Epic Movie, American Pie, Scary Movie. I always wonder are people down too low to actually like this crap?
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by Sloopy
King Kong

Hope your joking...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BeëlzeM
All movies like Epic Movie, American Pie, Scary Movie. I always wonder are people down too low to actually like this crap?

The first 3 'American Pie's were alright, I see nothing wrong with them. The ones after them are terrible though.

The first Scary Movie was also alright, but every other *insert word* Movie was pathetic.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Sloopy
King Kong

Dude?

No.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
the transporter 2 and the first lord of the rings the other 2 were okay and harry potter
You Got Served and Garfield

And I think you'll find that Transporter and it's sequel are deemed awesome simply because of the presence of Jason Statham. Never mind how lame the acting was; it has Jason Statham.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
lady in the water. took a piece of my lif that i will never get back.

and i was kinda pissed when i saw "bridge to teribithia" because i thought it was gonna be like the movie "pan's labyrinth". turns out its a disney movie aimed at roughly 10 year olds. meing 17 i felt a bit akward in there.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by BeëlzeM

OMG I remember The Super Mario Bros movie, and I love it! Most likely cause I watched it so much when was little. We are talking about the Bob Hoskins one right?
Desert Thunder...

Factual information wrong, they used the wrong aircraft, continuity problems, formulaic bull****, crappy acting etc etc

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Lord of the Rings?
King King?
Borat????

We're talking about the worst movie here...

I hate to be a giddy goat but seriously people...
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by seanington
OMG I remember The Super Mario Bros movie, and I love it! Most likely cause I watched it so much when was little. We are talking about the Bob Hoskins one right?

Yeah...
Was somewhere early 90's. A movie about Super Mario, a real movie with real actors, it had to be bad.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
The only thing I didn't like about that movie was Yoshi, I was too used to him being more green and 2D lol
lady in the water, legally blonde, bedazzled, galaxy quest... so many wasted hours...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Lord of the Rings?
King King?
Borat????

We're talking about the worst movie here...

I hate to be a giddy goat but seriously people...

+1

Those are up in my favourites. C'mon are people forgetting Hitch, Gigli, Bring it On 2 and 3?... all those Scary/Epic Movie series
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
"Def by temptation" blows hard... youtube it

"Adrift" is probably one of the worst

and any of the Puppet master films
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Pulp fiction i stayed till like 1am last night watching it, it was the biggest piece of **** have shat out i have never watched a movie so hard to get into
Quote by Naem
Probably Narnia

Ahhh no! That movie was good! I read all the books and the movie actually matched up and did that justice very well.

There are a lot of bad ones, but one sticks out like a sore thumb.

YOU GOT SERVED! That movie is just an abomination, and the sad thing is, it did better than most movies in the box office.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Pulp fiction i stayed till like 1am last night watching it, it was the biggest piece of **** have shat out i have never watched a movie so hard to get into

No way, it's a great movie. I can't see how anyone could really hate it, unless they are one of those people who only like cliche Hollywood action films or dumb American comedies.

There are too many bad films out there for me to think of one.