well you see......ive had my guitar for about four days now...i play for like an hour a day lmao(cause i watch alot of anime and stuff XD) ok now heres my question....since i just started i obviously cant do chords very well yet but thats something that will change in time....BUT when it comes to stuff like hitting single notes really fast errr solos and such i get the feeling ill NEVER be able to do that.....because my hands seem retarded....is that something that will stop if i practise?(not to mention they dont move very fast lmao)
Of course man, you just need to practice.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
please stop saying lmao

if you were rolling on the floor laughing you wouldnt be able to type, and you'd probably be sectioned

just ppractise
hehe thats all i needed to hear! i have a renewed feeling to play!
hmm seems like i have a LOT of practise ahead of me XD
(not that ill EVER be as good as buckethead or michael angelo batio XD)
err sorry about that im so used to online game speak that its become a normal thing for me to use stuff like lmao,lol,brb,XD,and such things
Yea, don't worry, eventually you'll get it. It's funny because after awhile you'll start noticing that you're able to play things you wouldn't have been able to a few months or weeks earlier. It's kinda neat. Don't give up.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
yeah thanks thats all i wanted to know! btw anyone know any easy songs for a biggining n00b like me? because umm.....well to say the least i cant play ANY of my favorite bands songs since umm cradle of filth songs arent exactly easy....
Quote by bleacher66
hehe thats all i needed to hear! i have a renewed feeling to play!
hmm seems like i have a LOT of practise ahead of me XD
(not that ill EVER be as good as buckethead or michael angelo batio XD)

Buckethead? You could probably set your sights a little higher than that...

Anyway, just keep practicing. You'll eventually get the single notes down.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
now you know...i always hear people saying stuff like buckethead sucks and all that but umm.....why? is the stuff he does really that easy?
Buckethead rules.
He's an amazing guitarist

But if say n00b or lmao one more time, I will ****ing bash your head in.

Even though your a nerd, you still shouldn't act like one, especially in a guitar website.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at Nov 10, 2007,
um...well its kinda hard to just stop using them..seeing as ive been using them for over 6 years now...umm sorry for bothering you....i guess..
Quote by Ez0ph
Buckethead rules.
He's an amazing guitarist

But if say n00b or lmao one more time, I will ****ing bash your head in.

Even though your a nerd, you still shouldn't act like one, especially in a guitar website.

1) No flaming. This is a newbie forum. READ THE RULES
2) He can act however the fuck he wants to as long as its sociable. Who are you to tell him what to act like?
3) Grow the fuck up.

Check your emails for your warning.
Been away, am back
Seems like your low on self-confidence, don't worry man, keep practising and most of all: stay positive!
Quote by Logz
1) No flaming. This is a newbie forum. READ THE RULES
2) He can act however the fuck he wants to as long as its sociable. Who are you to tell him what to act like?
3) Grow the fuck up.

Check your emails for your warning.

WHAT THE *BEEP*? HOW COME HE GETS TO USE THE F WORD AND WE DONT?
I WANT TO BE A UG UGING UGER THAT GETS TO CLOSE DOWN THREADS WHEN THE PETTY HUMANS DONT BEHAVE LIKE THEIR MASTERS EXPECT THEM TO

EDIT] I BET HE SU CKS AT GUITAR TOO
You've only had your guitar for four days man, give it time and be patient.
Practice, and YOU WILL get there, took me weeks to play twinkle twinkle little star when i first started, but remember we've ALL been there at one time or another, it's frustrating at times, but persevere and the rewards will be worth it in the end.
Happy guitaring.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
Um, fadetowhite: he's a mod. It's his job to warn people. If you really have the urge to say the F word, we're not stopping you. So please, hit the caps button once, and don't forget to chill out while you're at it.

And Hammy's right. It took me 4 days to learn how to play a C chord. Just keep practicing.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Just keep practising, I bet everyone on here picked up a guitar and got fustrated or thought that at the beginning.
Try learning some simple songs in the process to so you can get used to moving from chord to chord each time, you'll build up a muscle memory so to speak.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by philipp122
Um, fadetowhite: he's a mod. It's his job to warn people. If you really have the urge to say the F word, we're not stopping you. So please, hit the caps button once, and don't forget to chill out while you're at it.

And Hammy's right. It took me 4 days to learn how to play a C chord. Just keep practicing.

i guess...sigh

hey, i found out how to type the f word without it getting censored
here it is: fuck

you must be proud of me
try playing your guitar while u watch anime...if u never put your guitar down you'll eventually get a feel for it. It will feel less akward faster if you make it second nature to hold it and play with it