I've never played in this style before. What's the best book/books I can get to teach myself this style?
Quote by ilovegadgets
I've never played in this style before. What's the best book/books I can get to teach myself this style?

you cant really teach yourself it, my guitar teacher goes to spain for 8 weeks a year and has been for the last 10 to get lessons of the real flamenco guitarists
Quote by bikersbasin
you cant really teach yourself it, my guitar teacher goes to spain for 8 weeks a year and has been for the last 10 to get lessons of the real flamenco guitarists

alternatively you could look at youtube and spend all that money on lapdances and sangria at your local joint.http://www.youtube.com/user/hersoveela
Guys I can't afford to go to Spain right now nor do I have the money to get myself a lap dance (althogh I'd love one! ). I would have gone to a instructor but there are NO good flamenco stylists in my country! Nobody has the proper knowledge about this style. My best option is the Internet. So isn't there a good book that could get me started? Can you give me some links to free instructional flamenco lessons? I want to go step by step and not confuse myself with this here and that there.
Well its going to be tough because allot of people do not realize flamenco isn't just some genre of music, for allot of people its a way of life.Really. Your best bet would be flamenco-world.com