Hi im doing my As level coursework; it has to be roughly 3000 words and the question is:

"To what Extent does the Theory of Evolution conflict with the christian understanding of the value and purpose of life?"

Iv done about 1000 words and i'm stuck. Iv been told that i need scholars and quotes and i need more definitions for the christian value and purpose of life.. what actually is it? Also i need some relatively complex defininition of evolution and HOW DOES IT CONFLICT WITH CHRISTIAN VALUE AND PURPOSE OF LIFE?!!!

any help is welcome!

thanks

deadline is a few weeks away.
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
Last edited by kill_busted at Nov 10, 2007,
nah mate ur screwed

but i would just say that my purpose of life is what i make of it, where as christians just repent for what they have done wrong and say sorry..
Quote by kill_busted
Hi im doing my As level coursework; it has to be roughly 3000 words and the question is:

"To what Extent does the Theory of Evolution conflict with the christian understanding of the value and purpose of life?"

Iv done about 1000 words and i'm stuck. Iv been told that i need scholars and quotes and i need more definitions for the christian value and purpose of life.. what actually is it? Also i need some relatively complex defininition of evolution and HOW DOES IT CONFLICT WITH CHRISTIAN VALUE AND PURPOSE OF LIFE?!!!

any help is welcome!

thanks

deadline is a few weeks away.

dude. you have a few weeks. just read relevant things. ask your teacher or whatever. i have essays (for which i have to choose my own question and focus and design my own reading list within the relevant topic) totalling about 8000 words to do in the next week and a half. trust me, you have it easy.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
its like genesis vs evolution.

go ask your priest to explain how christians feel about life and its purpose and ****
and just read some stuff on evolution.

it seems like a pretty easy question if you've got a few weeks.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
1.find an evangelical preacher and shout that "God is dead and Darwin killed him" at the guy

2. use a dictaphone to record his hell and damnation rantings

3. find an atheist bioligy professor from a univercity and shout "God created us all Darwin is burning in hell!"

4. use a different dictaphone to record what he says

5. compare.

and there's your essay
Last edited by sillybuuger12 at Nov 10, 2007,