Poll: Do you as Muscians Respect The Beatles
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you as Muscians Respect The Beatles
Yes
14 78%
No
4 22%
Voters: 18.
I know some people don't like them or their music but they have to be respected for the worlds greatest ever selling band. They have to be respected for it and alot of arrogant people (my freinds and others) think their shait but c'mon Paul Mcartney is the richest muscian ever and he and John lennon are THE best songwriters ever. George Harrison was a good guitarist and songwriter. Ringo was **** i agree

So what are your thoughts on the Beatles do you think we should resect them for influencing alot of Music or d you think that peopl like Steve Vai and Acdc (just examples) should come out on top
Quote by BassmasterGreg
I know some people don't like them or their music but they have to be respected for the worlds greatest ever selling band. They have to be respected for it and alot of arrogant people (my freinds and others) think their shait but c'mon Paul Mcartney is the richest muscian ever and he and John lennon are THE best songwriters ever. George Harrison was a good guitarist and songwriter. Ringo was **** i agree

So what are your thoughts on the Beatles do you think we should resect them for influencing alot of Music or d you think that peopl like Steve Vai and Acdc (just examples) should come out on top

You know, just for putting that in I'm gonna vote no.
Overrated, just like most bands these days
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Matty_V

? How are the Beatles overated? and the beatles played in the 60's and early 70's
Quote by Matty_V

Am I the only one who feels that if he's gonna read the words overrated/underrated one more time in here he's gonna go kill a few kittens?
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by BassmasterGreg

I'm not even going to bother being a Grammar Nazi here, but those highlighted bits are just plain stupid.
Quote by cocacolabottle
Am I the only one who feels that if he's gonna read the words overrated/underrated one more time in here he's gonna go kill a few kittens?

No, but I might kill some overrated band I don't like.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
if you dont want a flame war then don't go round blaspheming, or it'll turn into
christians v grammar nazis v beatles fans v kitten murderers
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by BassmasterGreg

MY thoughts are:

This is a reasonable opinion to discuss, but it has NO BUSINESS being in the Pit, when there is a BAND & ARTISTS forum just for such discussions.

*Reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Jesus christ before it gets into a flame war forget about the spelling and just argue about my point

All right.

1. Being the best-selling band of all time doesn't directly mean all that much musically. The general public's musical tastes are constantly questionable. Many people have bought Beatles CDs simply because they are so famous.

2. If a billionaire released a CD, it could still be crap.

3. No one is the BEST Songwriter ever. Everyone has positive and negative opinions about everyone.

4. What do you mean by "people like Steve Vai and AC/DC". You need to say how they're similar when you say that.

EDIT : ^ and yes, this should be in Bands and Artists. You just annoyed me.