Anyone like this band? They might be pop-punk...but I'm not going to that forum so I need some incite here. I just wanna know what cd to order, I want one, but they have four, and I can't find them anywhere online as far as downloading.

If anyone has listened to them, can you tell me which cd is the best.
I have the self-titled and "Pink Razor" Both are pretty good, but the self-titled has a more punk sound too it. I can upload them for you if you would like.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by lavazza
castrate yourself and find a punk band!!!!!! Let´s play Chixdiggit.....

I got an album, but did not listen to it for years........Punk for the neuterd

What happened to your ability to speak english?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by lavazza
I castrated it.........no sorry what´s wrong, maybe I´m just tired or under the influence of having to read Macbeth

You don't know boring until you see the play. Shakespeare=Never Punk.
Quote by I_Pwn
I have the self-titled and "Pink Razor" Both are pretty good, but the self-titled has a more punk sound too it. I can upload them for you if you would like.

That'd be cool. I can't find the albums in stores even.
I'm going out in a few, but I'll PM the links to you when I up em.
brnh.bandcamp.com
There's a name I haven't heard in awhile.

Yeah, they're from Calgary, and they're okay. I don't think they're around anymore though.

I remember before I even got into punk, this car that was always parked around the corner from me had a Chixdiggit sticker on the bumper.
Born on the First of July is a kick-ass CD and I think they're pretty cool. They may not be "punk", but that doesn't mean they're not a good band
Quote by Chaise Boogie

parallel to reading it in english I read it in german, but in my mother tongue I understand less than in english......

Is no one annoyed of the vocals of Chixdiggit?
Quote by lavazza
parallel to reading it in english I read it in german, but in my mother tongue I understand less than in english......

Is no one annoyed of the vocals of Chixdiggit?

I like the vocals. But it's one of those bands that I have to be in the mood for, most of the time.
Quote by Chaise Boogie

are you kidding me? Shakespeare is soo punk. He was a queer waaay before it was ok to be one. Plus he invented the word "eyeball" that's pretty cool if ya ask me. Hamlet is one of the best plays ever written, seriously!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
are you kidding me? Shakespeare is soo punk. He was a queer waaay before it was ok to be one. Plus he invented the word "eyeball" that's pretty cool if ya ask me. Hamlet is one of the best plays ever written, seriously!
I know he was married and had kids, but I've he walked down both sides of the street, if you get what I'm saying and I'm sure you do
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I know he was married and had kids, but I've he walked down both sides of the street, if you get what I'm saying and I'm sure you do

Yeah, there's all kindsa conjectures though ya know. I mean he wasn't really open about it but from what I've learned about the whole deal everyone kinda knew and didn't really say anything cos he was such a genius and ****.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern

In old Greece it was standard to be homosexual, Socrates was loved by his male teacher......oh and there are several rumours about Shakespeare:
- he should be homosexual
- he should be Christopher Marlowe (yeah the same person)
- he should be Queen Elizabeth I
Quote by lavazza
In old Greece it was standard to be homosexual, Socrates was loved by his male teacher......oh and there are several rumours about Shakespeare:
- he should be homosexual
- he should be Christopher Marlowe (yeah the same person)
- he should be Queen Elizabeth I

Rumor has it that he played bass in The Sex Pistols.