Enter those who are as in love with MCR as i am strictly ONLYT MCR talk in here.
FANS ONLY!!! ENJOY!!!
I m gonna see em 4 da 2nd tymn nxt week
went to see em in March they r a kick ass band
better than u culd ever be... ROCK LEGENDS
Quote by Josh92West

yeah they are but they sold out, three cheers rocked so much ass but black parade may be one of the worst albums ever
I suppoe 3 cheers was a better album but i fink Black pARADE is still good in its own way, every album they release is different
btw dere 1st album was da best
Aggree?
There already is an MCR thread in the Pop Punk/Emo forums.

If you guys want to discuss them, you can do it there.
The.
I'm resisting the temptation to make an emo joke here. Please discuss MCR in the right forum.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
This is like the 50th thread about MCR here. They excrete phail, btw.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Josh92West

Better than I could ever be.

I think if my arse talked about how depressed it got sat on all day, it would be better music than MCR.

People aren't trying to be mods, but keep UG clean of threads that are about exactly the same thing.
Now and Zen.
This seems well overdue but

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
*reported*

Emo Forums. Check it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by TDS
I'm resisting the temptation to make an emo joke here. Please discuss MCR in the right forum.

i'm resisting to tell you that emo died in the early 90s...and no, they do not rock
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson